Chapter 12

When Camille was finished putting on the clothes Zack had thrown her, she walked into the living room where he was waiting. He stood when he saw her.

"Feel any warmer?" Zack asked.

"A bit," Camille replied. Zack looked at her.

"So what now?"

"I don't know."

Zack crossed the room to Camille. When he reached her, he wrapped his arms around her. Zack pulled his head back and looked Camille in the eyes. Then, he kissed her.

It wasn't just any kiss though. It was Camille's first kiss. Zack's lips were soft, and his hands warm on her back. Camille reached up and put her arms around Zack's neck.

When the kiss was over, Zack and Camille stared into each other's eyes for a while.
* * *
Camille was asleep and so was Zack. Zack was holding Camille in his arms, her head just barely reaching the bottom of his chin.

Camille's apartment didn't have heating, so it was about 29 degrees in the house. She only owned three blankets, and they were very thin.

Zack had planned on going home that night, but he decided it would be better to stay. Camille had gone off to bed and Zack was going to watch a movie. But when he checked on Camille twenty minutes later, she had been shivering in her sleep.

Zack had laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm. This had helped a little, but not much.

So for the rest of the night, the two lay side by side, breathing in each other's scents as they slept.

A/N- Chapter 13 will be uploaded when I've reached 535 reads and 75 votes (just 6 more!!)