Chapter 1

Amira P.O.V.               
As I walk out of my class room I smile seeing my two favorite people in this world my best friends Zander and Xavier. A lot of people say that they look so much alike that they could be brothers but to me they look so different. Zander has brown hair were Xaviers is brown with a faint red tint. Xavier has hazel eyes were Zanders is brown. Zander is taller then Xavier not by a lot but enough that I can tell who is taller. They are both standing waiting for me. They think that they have to walk me to all my classes.
They walk over to me giving me hugs.
"Hey Sunshine"
They said at the same time.
I chuckle at that, they tend to do that a lot.
"Hey guys how was class"
I said to them.
" It was okay boring as always"
Xavier said to me.
"It really sucked, it was torture"
Said Zander.
"Oh why is that?"
I said looking up at Zander.
He leaned down to whisper, i could feel his hot breath on my ear as he said.
"Because I didn't have you there to keep me company"
I looked down blushing like crazy. Zander tends to do that to me lately saying really sweet things. He didn't use to do that. But lately he has been. He starts laughing because he made me blush yet again. Xavier stopped in the hallway making us stop walking as well.
"Okay guys what gives"
He says giving us this weird look.
"What are you talking about?"
Asked Zander.
"You guys have been acting weird lately you're whispering in her ear and you're blushing to what he's saying, and don't think I haven't noticed you staring at her when she isn't paying attention"
Xavier said looking upset.
"It's nothing buddy I'll tell you later okay?"
Zander replies with a pleading look.
"Okay fine whatever"
Xavier said walking into his classroom down the hall.
Okay that was weird I stood there thinking. Zander turned to me with this look in his eyes.
"hey sunshine I think it's time I talk you about something after school okay?"
I gulped wondering what it could be about. thinking I might have done something wrong I asked.
"Is it bad, did I do something wrong?"
"No, no, never, you could never do anything wrong in my eyes sunshine, it's just...I have realized something and I want to talk to you about it okay?"
" oh..okay, so where do you want to meet up after school so we can talk?"
"How about our spot?"
I smile thinking about the spot that me and the boys always go to, to clear our heads or go away when we need a break.
"Okay I'll meet you guys there after school then"
Zander had his hand behind his neck looking down. He only did that when he was nervous.
"Umm yeah it's kinda something that I don't wanna say in front of Xavier so I was thinking just me and you could go"
I thought that was weird, all three of us always go together. we have been inseparable since my first day of elementary school. when I was getting picked on by a couple boys because I was smaller then everybody else. I started crying Zander and Xavier came over and punched them in the face and told them that if they make me cry again they were going to shove their lunch down their pants. and looked at me and said that I shouldn't cry I'm to pretty that I should bright and happy like sunshine. ever since then that's been their nickname for me and we have been like the three musketeers.
"Umm okay I guess that's alright I'll meet you there Zander"
He smiles at my response then leans down picking me up giving me a bear hug
" okay sunshine I'll see you there"
He puts me down and goes down the hall to his next class. I stood there for a second wondering what is so important that Xavier can't hear. Shrugging my shoulders I turn and go to my class. After our 7th hour means that me and Zander are going to talk.  I wonder how we are going to tell Xavier that we're going to the spot without him. I'm sure he won't mind. Without
giving it anymore thought I start my assignment.
************************
   *RING!!!*
I walk out of the classroom and go to the back of the school to meet up with Zander at his car. When I get to the parking lot I see Zander leaning on the hood of his car with his head down and Xavier getting into his car driving off. I walk over to Zander ready to go to our spot for this talk.