New Edition

"What do you mean New Edition?" I asked looking him in the eyes.  He walked over to me and placed his hand over my stomach. " You trippin trippin how do you even know that I am having a baby?" I asked slightly raising my voice.

"I bought pregnancy test for you to take". He said smiling.  I moved his hand off of my stomach and stood up walking towards the sink. "You must not remember our first time having fun did you?" He asked with a sarcastic tone. I turned around and looked at him finally realizing what he meant. I looked down at my stomach trying to hold back tears. My belly did look a little bigger (besides the fact that I just ate).

He slowly walked to me and grabbed my hand leading me to the upstairs bathroom. We made it to the bathroom and I sat on the edge of the tub and watched as he went in the cabinet underneath the sink and pulled out the test. "Do you know what to do?" He asked looking at the box. I rolled my eyes and asked him for it.  He hand it to me and stands up so i can get to the toilet. I pull my pants down and hold the test in between my legs and pee. Once I'm done I rip off a piece of tissue and rest the test on it. "Now we wait".

Ten minutes later: After hesitating for a while he snatches the test and the box and looks at it. He finally looks up at me and....