getaways

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I turned to ask Kyle for a Tylenol but he wasn't there. i got out bed to find him. I look all over the house and can't find him. 

Did he leave me here? I thought to myself as i walked back upstairs. I looked down the hall and saw the bathroom lights on. I walked to the door and was about too knock until i heard his voice. "No brian, I haven't  seen her"...Silence...." Well look man i'm sorry i never told you i was moving and i'm sorry i haven't returned your calls. I've just been busy".

Oh my god. He's talking to my brother. I took my risk and started yelling at the door. "BRIAN HE HAS ME. BRIAN IT'S FAITH. CALL THE COPS PLEASE BRIAN HE WON'T LET ME GO". I started banging on the door then i heard Kyle say. "What do you mean bro theirs no one here"...silence...."I don't have her i told you". I ran into the room as fast as i could once i heard his angry footsteps approach the door. I locked the room door and pushed the dresser and bed against it. "OPEN THE DOOR FAITH. WHAT YOU DID WAS VERY DANGEROUS AND NOW I HAVE TO PUNISH YOU". Kyle yelled while throwing himself into the door repeatidly, I crawled into a small corner in the room covering my face.

He's going to get in at some point so I need to think of a plan. I looked up as there became a hole in the door the shape of Kyles fist. I jumped and ran to the closet. I went through it..nothing but clothes. I tried to look at the top of closet by I was to short. I looked around for something to stabd on while panic ran through my body hear more of the door break.

He wasn't talkin, now he was just banging. I couldnt find anything so I grabbed on of the hangers and swong it as I jumped. Down fell a gun at the top shelf. My eyes grew in disbelief and I took it off safety checking for bullets.  It was three and I thanked God. I could hear the dresser and bed slowly sliding as he banged and pushed the door.

I closed the closet door and his in the far corner. It took five to ten more minutes before I heard the bed and dresser roughly slide away. I clenched the gun as I held it out ready to shoot.

I could hear his foot steps approach the closet since theres no other place to hide.

"I have to punish you now Faith ". He says in a disappointed tone.  He opens the closet door and steps in.......