Chap. 1 - Blueberry Banana Energy Bar

Aaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!

The scream echoed through the walls of the room as he grabbed me from behind.

"Oh my god, Jungkook! You scared the living crap outta me!"

He let go and turned me around, laughing, "You jumped like 10 feet in the air!" He paused to breathe after laughing so hard. "I can't believe you got so scared!"

You rolled your eyes and kissed him deeply, "Don't do that anymore, you know it scares me," You chuckled.

He kissed me back with just as much love and stared deep into your eyes, "I'm just playing around with you."

"I know, baby, I know," You sighed out. He hugged you and buried his head in your shoulder. And at that exact moment, your smile fell. Then suddenly...

Beep! Beep! Beep! Your alarm went off for the fourth time before you finally reached your arm over to the night table and shut off the ringing tone.

I really need to change my alarm. That noise pierces through my brain.

You slowly sat up and scratched your head, squinting at the light leaking through the blinds. You stumbled to the bathroom and stared into the mirror. Ew. The bags under your eyes had doubled since yesterday, and there was a new pimple that was appearing just above your left eyebrow.

Half an hour later your makeup is done and all your imperfections are concealed. You barely got any sleep last night from the nightmares, and the bags under your eyes were gone with the dab of concealer.

Boom, 10 minutes later your hair is done. You had just gotten your highlights redone a week ago, and you put your hair into an intricate style that looked like it would've taken longer than it did. Half of it was put up in little space buns for a half up-half down look, the bottom done in loose curls.

You had a red bandana tied around your head with your bangs poking out from underneath the makeshift headband. Secretly, you had stolen the look from Jennie Kim, one of your friends and part of the popular cliche, who was really good at doing her hair. You took the picture of the girl at a local Instagram cafe while the rest of her friends nearby were buying boba for everyone.

You didn't want to steal Jennie's whole look, so you chose a different outfit

You wore a slightly oversized band tee from the 80s tucked into a black jean miniskirt with a thin chain belt and fishnet leggings. Paired with the outfit was knee-high socks and clunky black, platform boots.

You put in some silver earrings and the chain that you have worn for the past three years with your late mother's engagement ring on it.

You looked at yourself once more heading to the kitchen. You were one of the best looking students in the school, and you knew it. Your eyes were slender and almond-shaped, you were wearing bright contacts, but your natural eye color was a deep brown.

Your nose is small and button-like, sprinkled with light freckles, covered up by makeup. Your skin is naturally light and you tanned easily, almost never burning. You have a thin face with a sharp jaw, angular cheek bones that of which are evened out by rounded cheeks. Your lips are full and plump, a natural pink tone covering the entirety of them.

Your teeth are straight and white, a tiny jewel glued on your left canine. You have a small birthmark above your right cheekbone. You workout three times a week to keep yourself in shape, plus your boyfriend, Jungkook, is a total fitness geek.

As you're looking at yourself, you notice you forgot to put on lipgloss. You grab a watermelon scented lipgloss that has a slight pink tint and quickly put it on your lips.

You check your phone and notice that it's already 6:53.

Shit, I'm running late.

You race to the kitchen to grab an energy bar before you leave.

"Y/n, wait up!"

One of your best friends, Kim Jisoo, greeted you with an exhausted smile.

"Oh, hey Jisoo. What's up? Did you spend all night talking to Seokjin again?"

This time, Jisoo's smile looked slightly more energetic.

"Maybe. Look, I need you to wake him up today, alright? He's in a mood again and we all know you're the only one who can talk to him when he's angry."

"That's totally fine, can you throw me an energy bar real quick?"

"Yeah sure."

She threw you a blueberry banana energy bar and you took off towards Mr. Moody's room.

You un-rapped the energy bar and took a bite out of it. You walked down the hallway to the room at the end and slowly knocked on it.

"Hey, are you awake?"

You hear a groan from his room so you figure he's at least slightly awake and you opened the door.

You walk in quietly as to upset the old man and sneak over to his bed. You shake him slowly to wake him up and he just grunts and hides under the covers more.

You tap his head a couple times to bring him to it and you see his eyes peep out from under the blanket, squinting.

"What?" He grumbles from the comfort of the blankets.

"Jisoo wanted me to wake you up, but clearly you have a hangover so I'll leave you be and tell Jisoo to get you some water, okay?"

"Okay."

You kiss him on the head and he shrinks back into his cocoon.

"Love you, Yoongi. Remember to rest and drink lots of water. And please eat something."

You close the door slowly and walk back to the kitchen.