Kiss the Cook - Dean

The boys were gone and you were bored. So, so bored. You'd been binge watching shows but there was only so much Netflix you could take. Now, you were going to do something a little different.

You pulled up your favorite playlist and dug out the ingredients you needed to bake everyone's favorite treats. A pie for Dean, Cookies for you and Brownies for Sam and Cas. Sam didn't indulge in sweets very often but your brownies were so awesome, even he couldn't refuse. It didn't take long for the bunker to smell like a bakery.

You had just finished cleaning the kitchen when you heard the door open and everyone talking. "Holy shit, something smells good in here," came the elder brother's voice.

As Dean walked into the kitchen, you turned with a smile. "Hey ya, handsome."

He grinned. "Hey yourself." His hands settled on your waist and he pulled you to him for a kiss.

The two of you got lost in each other for just a moment until Sam cleared his throat. "Hey, Sam." You moved over to give him a hug. "How was the hunt?"

"Fine. Easy."

You turned to Dean with a frown. He had convinced you to stay behind by telling you the hunt was just too dangerous and he'd be distracted worrying about you. He smiled at you around a mouth full of cookie. "Good," he mumbled, crumbs falling on the floor.

You crossed your arms over your chest and licked your lips. "You know, sometimes I wonder if you leave me behind just so I'll bake while you're gone."

He swallowed the remnants of cookie still in his mouth and wrapped his arms around you again. "I wouldn't do that, sweetheart. It just turned out to be simpler than we thought."

"But, Dean, in the car you said–"

"It's fine, Cas we got it," Dean interrupted, shooting his friend a glare.

Sam patted the angel's shoulder. "Come on, Cas. Let's go before you get in trouble."

"I don't understand why I would get in trouble. I was just going to tell Y/N that Dean said–"

"Ha. That Cas is a funny guy, isn't he?" Dean said loud enough to drown out whatever the angel was saying.

"Hilarious," you said in a deadpan tone while glaring at your hunter. He simply grinned and reached for another cookie.