Chapter 7

"Lets go!"

The fusion of lightning and fire created a glow bright enough to light up the entire arena surrounding Nathalie and Wendy. Chills were sent throughout Wendy's entire body as she looked at the very form that was strong enough to defeat Jiemma; the master of Sabertooth.

Nathalie, jumping from where she was standing and charging straight at the girl with full speed unlike the one she had earlier.

The Ravenna Wizard had eyes that glowed a bright red, locked right onto her target as thunder boomed around the entire arena. All she could think at the moment was how to defeat this Fairy.

"Lightning Flame Dragon's..."

Wendy snapped out from her scared state as she saw Nathalie engulf her arm in the two elements she was using. She swiftly formed a wind barrier around herself for protection.

"Firing Hammer!"

Nathalie's fist hit the barrier head-on, the explosion being diverted to go around the barrier's exterior, completely destroying Wendy's defense.

"Holy s***..." was all Wendy could whisper as the huge blast blew her back many feet.

"Wendy's best defense was completely shattered after that one hit!" Chapati yelled in pure shock,"How strong has Nathalie gotten into this new form?!"

Nathalie jumped up and charged once more at Wendy, this time too fast for her to create a barrier, grabbing her by the head and throwing her across the arena, her throw accompanied by a stream of lightning and fire.

Wendy let out a quiet cry of pain from the burn, but managed to slightly heal herself before being knocked out from the attack.

Propelling herself high into the air, Nathalie sucked in all the lightning and fire around her and aimed her head right at the girl.

"Lightning Flame Dragon's Roar!" Nathalie screamed as she released the massive sparking blast from her mouth, completely destroying the ground of Domus Flau. The earth itself shook as Nathalie continued to make the floor crumble away. All of the arena was lit up in a glow of orange and yellow as the crowd was now forced to watch the battle on a lacrima vision screen.

The force sent the girl down the hole Nathalie created.

The fans were going completely wild. Cheers and shouts were booming all over as the three commentators were now standing at the tips of their toes, trying to see what was going on.

"That was quite a breath attack!" Yajima said in pure awe.

"Indeed-kabo!"

"Is this the end of the intense battle?" Chapati added as everyone looked for a place Wendy landed.

"No," Yajima answered the man,"Look at Nathalie-san's face. That's not the face of someone who just won. Nothing's over yet."

As usual, Yajima was right. Nathalie's eyes were as hardened as ever. She knew nothing was over yet.

A bright glow was seen amidst the debris, revealing the Sky Sorceress's location as she healed herself from the blow.

"Sky Dragon's-"

"Lightning Flame Dragon's Iron Fist !"

Wendy's spell was cut off by a flame-covered punch that was followed by a bolt of lightning, sending her back even further as Nathalie continued beating her down.

"This battle has turned completely one-sided!" Chapati announced as the entire crowd saw Wendy taking many hits from the Flame Princess. Every time she threw an attack, she managed to barely dodge before subsequently getting hit with another attack. For the first time in the battle, Wendy was bleeding, the blood slowly dripping from her mouth as she continued to get the wind knocked out of her by the girl wielding two elements.

"And you said that you're Acnologia's daughter. A pathetic daughter like you?" She punched her hard.

"Sky Dragon's Roar!" Wendy cried out, releasing a tornado from her mouth, its size much smaller compared to the ones she was able to produce earlier that battle.

Nathalie easily jumped over the roar, bring her fists up and forming two long streams of fire and lightning in them. As she began to go back down, she forcefully brought two fists down to the ground, causing the streams of magic to follow, hitting the girl and disintegrating her roar.

( T.B.C )