SURPRISE FOR SMTown FAMILY

"Play life, pause the moments, stop the photographs, flashback memories and flashforward dreams."

--------

"Comeon, where is he? We'll be late for the event." Jean whined while stomping my foot. She and Emerald were wating for Raven to come. He's almost twenty minutes late.

"Where are they? They should be here at 5. The event will start at six. We can't continue without them." Dael, on the other hand, is frustrated too because his friends are late.

JEAN'S POV.... 

"Raven. You're late." I nagged at him.

"Sorry. Traffic." He said. We opened the door of his car, I'm at the back while Emerald is at the passenger's seat.

"Aish.. Love birds, comeon. We're late." I said teasingly when they kiss infront of me. They parted, and giggle before he drove the car. 

"Yeobosaeyo? Dael... Ne.. We're on our way. Mian.... Aish....  Raven is late..."

"Hey, I said I'm sorry okay?" he yelled looking at me at the rearview mirror. I look at him and smirk.

"Ne.. change of plans... Let them watch the video first then we'll start after that. Emerald and I need time to change. Ne... arasseo..." I said and hung up.

SEHUN'S POV..... 

Where is that girl? Manager-hyung said she's here. I thought while looking around the gymnasium. It was owned by one of Jean's friend I think.

"Why did they want us to be here anyways?" Donghae-hyung asked me. I shrugged and sat down on the bench. There's this stage infront, behind those red curtains. Almost all of Sm staffs and artists are here. I'm sitting between Donghae-hyung and Joonmyeon-hyung. all the staffs are on the left side and us, artists, are on the left.

"I heard there's a surprise?" Suho-hyung answered.

"Surprise?" I asked. He shrugged then the curtains opened.

"Hey, everyone. Annyeonghasaeyo!!!" A guy wearing a simple white inner shirt and hoodie with a girl, wearing the same clothes caught our attention. I think I saw them before, I just don't remember. Where are you Bubble milk? 

"Daniel-imnida and this is my partner Amanda."

"Ne. So, Daniel-ssi, let's start?"

"Ne. Kaja."

"Thetwo  people behind this event made this video for everyone. Enjoy." the girl said.

"In 1... 2...3...." The lights turn off and only the lights on the screen infront, remained.

"S.M. Entertainment (SM엔터테인먼트) which stands for Star Museum) is an independent Korean record label, talent agency, producer, and publisher of pop music, founded by Lee Soo-man in South Korea. Its current CEO is Kim Young-min. Once the home to the original Korean Idol groups like H.O.T., S.E.S., Fly to the Sky and Shinhwa, it's now a home to its current roster of recording artists which includes Kangta, BoA, TVXQ, TRAX, The Grace, Super Junior, Super Junior M, Zhang Liyin, Girls' Generation, J-Min, SHINee, f(x), EXO, Henry and Red Velvet, which all of whom enjoyed success in both domestically and internationally. It is also home to actors like Go Ara, Kim Min-jong, Kim Ha-neul, Lee Yeon-hee and Kim Ian among many other. SM Entertainment also co-publishes Avex Trax releases for Japanese artists such as Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, and Koda Kumi, as well as Johnny's Entertainment acts like Arashi and KAT-TUN."