hey

Yes, this book has been unpublished for a while now so to all who've been disappointed by that, I'm so sorry and thankful to anyone willing to give it a try again. I'm rewriting it and have changed and hopefully improved a few things.

This time I'm hoping to go through with it till the end so your votes, comments and shares will mean a lot and certainly do more in encouraging me.

This book though derived from and inspired by real events in history, is merely a work of fiction. I try my best to make adequate research but some mentioned facts concerning culture, religion and the course of events might not be correct and/or have been intentionally dramatised to serve the plot of the story. So when run into such scenerios please bare with me and know that this is only a work of fiction.

No part of this story may be recreated without my permission. This is something I've put my heart and soul into and would not appreciate it if used for whatever purpose without my knowledge. Beware of my copyrights and all will be swell.

Now you may scroll down and put a smile on my face by lending your precious time to read my story.

Thanks again and enjoy!

P.S. my love for our orange community is gigantic!

©
Fatima. J 
2019