6

You were woken up by a slight cold feeling, that made you very uncomfortable, but you wanted to keep sleeping until you realized something. You were being thrown a whole bucket full of ice and by who you ask. Well- isn't it obvious?
Taehyung of course.

That stupid bitch ain't giving up, huh? I'll show him how to play.

You shot up from the bed, looking at Taehyung with your eyebrows furrowed, well; it was more like glaring but eh.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HUH?" he just smirked as a response and got up, walking out of the hotel room as he winked at you "Breakfast time" he said as he shut the door, just for you to let out a loud groan.

"So you wanna play, Kim Taehyung? I'll show you how to play" you whispered to yourself after you cleaned yourself and were now dressing up to go to the cafeteria, to eat of course cause food is LIFE! Anyways-

—————

As you entered the cafeteria, you spotted Taehyung and his huge ears immediately and walked towards him. You did remember that you guys had to act like a lovely dovey couple in public. You both knew it too well, so none of you missed out a chance of the slightest revenge.

You took a seat across your husband and smiled at him "Hey monkeyhead" you whispered as he leaned in closer, just kissing your cheek- because dUh.

"hey, princess. How was your sleep?" he asked, rather loudly, almost everyone cooing at you guys as you smiled and turned to the male in front of you "Sweet~ Even though we didn't sleep the half of the night" you winked and heard some people around you let out giggle and shake their heads. You smirked and then glanced at Taehyung, who just chuckled and shoved- scratch that- who cut and put a piece of pancake in his mouth very royally, just like royal people do and to not look disgusting, you copied your husband.

—————

The breakfast went pretty well and you were glad Taehyung hadn't put any poison in your meal.

You were outside to get a bikini because there was a huge pool at the hotel and you really wanted to swim there a little. After getting the bikini you wanted, you headed back to the hotel room that you shared with your "lovely" husband.

Oh?

As soon as you entered the room- more like a suite because it was huge, you heard someone snoring. You looked around just to notice Taehyung, asleep on a couch while hugging a pillow.

Aw shit, he looks squishy.

You knelt down in front of him and watched him sleep in peace as soft snores left his mouth. You didn't realize but you were staring at him.

So smoochable-

kiss him

don't kiss him

kiss him

no

yes

only once

yes.

You leaned a little closer to his cheek before touching his skin with your lips. It felt so soft and unusual and you liked it, so you left a small kiss on Taehyung's face before smirking and getting a permanent marker out of nowhere...

—————

"Taehyung let's go to pool quickly!" you squeaked as you pulled on his arm, trying to wake him up from the calm sleep. He only groaned before sitting up, his hair all messy and his eyes still closed as he rubbed his eyes softly and looked at you "oof" he let out before planning to fall back but you caught him and made him sit up again before making him stand up and walking out of the suite with him.

"Everyone's being so weird" he said, cringing at people who kept staring at him weirdly. What Taehyung didn't know was that there were little penises drawn all over his face with a permanent marker. You could barely hold back a laughter as you two walked outside, just where the beach was, you thought everything was going cool, until you heard a phone ring.

It was Jimin calling Taehyung on FaceTime.

You knew you were fucked right there.

"Oh hey- dude wha- what the fuck is on your face??" Jimin asked as he laughed a little, Taehyung looking into his camera as he noticed the little artworks you left on his bootyfull face.
"I'll be right back" he said as he hung up and rushed towards you.

You were confused and kind of scared as well, because well- beach was there and you couldn't swim so YEAH you were panicked as fuck.

"I CAN EXP-" you were cut off by Taehyung picking you up in a bridal style before the elder would attempt throwing you in water but you gripped on his neck tightly, squealing. "Taehyung I can't-" he managed to still throw you in the water and you just screamed, panicking again as you wiggled your limbs "I CANT FUCKING SWIM TAEHYUNG!" you almost cried "PLEASE I DON'T WANNA DIE I STILL HAVEN'T TASTED A RAINBOW CAKE"

you screamed again before you felt warmth and two arms wrapping around you as it swam to the sand and laid you there "You can't swim?" Taehyung asked, he was hovered over you, his wet bangs dripping right on your forehead as you stared at the boy wide eyed before snapping out of the euphoria and standing up. "Yes I fucking cannot swim! I'm going back
to hotel!"

You snapped and turned around, heading to the hotel where you let your evil plan come
true.

—————

"Y/N?" You heard Taehyung's voice while you were laying in bed. "Yeah?" you responded, not even bothering yourself to take your eyes off of of your phone, but quickly managed to give a glance at Taehyung and give him a faint smile. "Your pajamas are in the bathroom, shower and then I might let you sleep on bed" you said and looked back into your phone.

"Wait, you're not mad at me or something? I kind of almost killed you though" he said with a rather confused expression. "It's okay, you didn't know" he nodded as he headed to the shower, coming back out quite quickly, now
wearing his pajamas. But something was off about them.

"Ah- my body keeps itching, do I have allergies??" he asked as he looked around and shrugged, you only smirking "Maybe you're having hallucinations?" you asked, causing Taehyung's head to jerk towards your direction with a pissed expression. "Did you fucking put itching powder on them?" he flinched at the sudden itch and groaned, slamming the bathroom door.

—————

Taehyung ended up taking shower again and changing to his another pair of pajamas. By the time he was out of shower, you were asleep; so he just snuck in the bed beside you and also fell asleep...

Even though it was only 6PM.

———————

OMG 200 VIEWS ALREADY SKDNDKDBDKDJDJDKDK
ALSO- I'm SO SOS SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR NEARLY A MONTH! I HAVE A SURPRISE COMING UP AND I'LL POST IT IN CAsE THIS BOOK GETS 1K VIEWS!!
Please vote and comment, also
thank you for reading! I love all of my readers, have a good day/night.