Chapter 3 ❤️

Darshan continued to look towards the direction in which Esha left.

He was drowned in his thoughts when someone tapped on his shoulder.

"Kya hua bhai?" Siddharth asked "Umm...nothing!" Darshan replied "Somehow you are thinking about Esha Gupta of our school?" Siddharth asked "No" Darshan silently replied. "Bhai listen. Bahut saal ho gaye hai stop thinking about that bitch!" Siddharth said flatly. Darshan glared at him and then Siddharth said "Ok ok sorry sorry I take back my words. Now please aap rest le lo humko sham mein bahar jana Hai."

Around 2am.

"Bhai aj bahut maza aaya" Rahul said "Ha bahut maza aaya aur Darshan ne apne gaane se aag laga diya!" Siddharth said "So bacha abhi 25 saal ka ho gaya!" Dhruwal chuckled and others burst out laughing. "Will guys stop now! I'm very tired." Darshan said with an irritated voice. "Ok bacha!" Everyone replied.

Darshan rolled his and was about to go when he saw Esha with her heads down oh her desk. "Ms.Esha?" He murmured. Esha look up with her sleepy eyes and said "Y-yes sir?" " You are still here? It's 2 o' clock at night!" Darshan said worriedly "Sir I'm ordered not to leave before all the guests are in." Esha replied "Don't worry Mr.Raval. Our car will drop her to her house" Mr. Iyer came inbetween and said. "Oh that's fine then! Good night!" With that Darshan moved towards the lift.

Before entering he saw Esha leaving then Rahul slapped on his back and said "Do you want to sleep over here?" Then Darshan saw the lift was already there for them and he got in.