Chapter 21 ❤️

Darshan reached his home.

"How was the show beta?" his mother asked "Ah mom! It was amazing as usual!" he replied hugging his mother "Mom please convince dad. I want to take music as my career." he said.

"Beta I'm trying my best. I know my bacha will be the best singer of this world. You just need to prove it to your dad." she said.

"How will I do that! He never attends any of my shows! He says music is a useless stuff! I can't run my family with music!" Darshan said.

"You know no one in our family from that background that's why dad is scared. See loves you na so it's obvious he will be worried about your future. Don't worry. Everything will be fine just go with the flow." He smile and hugged his mom tightly and went to his room.

If you take it serious then you can reach the peak of success...

Esha's words were still ringing in his head. He don't know the reason but after hearing this from her, his determination for doing something in music grew much more. He closed his in order to sleep and cool down his mind.

"Esha...I want to say you something..." he mumbled "What?" she questioned back "I like you..." he replied

Ding Ding Ding

His eyes shot open. He saw his alarm clock was ringing. He was sweating under fan. "What kind of dreams I'm seeing now?" he thought.