Wandless Fairy (Chapter 28)

"What do you mean you just let her fly out of here?!" Astrid yells. "I'm going after her!"

"Astrid we don't even know where she's going!" Zora argues. "Wait! Ms. Lorenex would know! We've got to go to her right now!"

"I'll go to her right now, you guys get ready," Destin turns around on his heel to run.

"Bri..." Ciana sniffs. "I wish she didn't go alone..."

"She won't be alone once we get our asses over there," Aaron cracks his knuckles. "C'mon, we've gotta get ready right now."

"I've got sleep darts, paralyzing darts, and some killing darts if it comes down to that," Connor has his stuff ready.

"We're not going to kill anyone," Zar says. "But is it really a wise decision to have all of us go?"

"Brianiz is our friend," Zora counters. "We may be leaders but we also have to watch out for our friends."

"Not to mention the country would do just fine without us," Astrid crosses her arms. "We're going to need armor, Khutrix is known for pulling out hearts."

Astrid zooms past them, then zooms back with their armor. She passes them out, holding onto Destin's for when he's back.

"Guys! Brianiz went to the Palace of Owners!" Destin comes running back. "Oh we're pulling out those."

Astrid hands him his outfit. Destin puts it on, the outfit acts as an armor but is also flexible for fighting.

"We have to. Let's do this guys," Ciana's claws come out.

"Let's go save our friend," Zar nods.

--

"Wait wait," Belle holds up her index finger. "You're saying the entire Magic Council is out right now to take down Khutrix?"

"Personally, I don't think they're going to make it time," Ben worries. "Elder Brianiz already left plicks ago. Khutrix either killed her...or is already doing her twisted things to her..." He starts shaking at the thought.

"Ben's right, they won't make it in time..." Belle agrees. She holds Ben's hand and notices Jasal doing the same.

"What else can we do though?" Xami ponders, keeping herself close to her friends.

"Can we call the Royals..?" Jasal wonders. "Of course, the Prince of Magic isn't here...neither is the Queen of Magic. The King is...gone. The Princess and Duke of Magic are both in jail. That just leaves the Lady of Magic."

"But what would that even do?" Xami turns to the communication computer. "What are we even supposed to do?"

"We're not supposed to be here for starters...but maybe if we can talk to any of the members..." Belle opens up the communication line.

"Maybe we can at least give them pointers? Khutrix is overly-confident so get someone who's naturally stronger than her..." Ben tries to come up with ideas.

"I don't think they want us to do anything. They didn't tell anyone for a reason," Jasal points out. "But we can't sit around either. This is literally a suicide mission that Elder Brianiz went on."

"Oh she'll be wishing for death," Belle says with a straight face. "Khutrix is a sick, twisted mage. She mentioned Elder Brianiz multiple times when we were there..." She grips her shirt.

"What happened between them?" Ben questions. "Well, it's kinda obvious I guess. Khutrix must've captured her and forced her to do whatever she wanted."