Thomas Cresswell's Bathing Chamber

I swiftly made my way towards the partly opened door, my steps faltering with hesitations as I reached the doorknob. I knew what I was going to find on the other side. A naked Thomas in his bath, the plane of his shoulders in contact with the steam, maybe that devious grin on his wonderful lips. Surely, he wouldn't mind my boldness. No, he'd enjoy it. It was how kept teasing mostly everyday since we met. I exhaled, a smile growing at the thought - only a fortnight ago that was exactly how my own treacherous mind was teasing me while I bathed on my chambers in Romania. So, what was holding me back now?

"Come in" his voice sounded soft from the other side.

I slowly entered the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Thomas had his back to me, his head laid lazily at the edge of the tub. If I hadn't heard his voice, I would've thought he had fallen asleep with the warm water. I approached him, my heart beating fast.

"You needn't hesitate to enter my chambers, Wadsworth. You know I'm always up for a clandestine tryst with you." Though I couldn't see his face, I could hear the malicious smirk on his lips.

Without uttering a word, I kneeled behind him, sliding my hands up his shoulders and down his chest, my cheeks reddening with the warmth of his wet skin under my touch. His breath hitched and sped up as I explored his body, a fire sparking on my own. Softly, I pressed my lips on the back of his neck, and as I gained confidence, I slowly left a trail of kisses down his neck and shoulders. When he moaned, it felt like my heart would burst from my chest. God, I wanted him. I wanted him to feel what I felt when he trailed his fingers down my spine, when he explored the shape of my bodice with idle hands, when his teeth grazed the sensitive skin of my neck.

I backed away only enough to take a glimpse of his relaxed expression as I held him tighter. A small smile crept on his lips as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Have you nothing scandalous to say, Cresswell?"

It took him a few seconds to respond, as if he was waking up from an exquisite dream.

"My wit just melted under your lips, Wadsworth. Do with me whatever unholy deed you wish. I am yours."