Sinners

Travis was laying on Larry's bed, looking up at Johnson with a deep blush across his face. Larry was sitting on Travis, taking off his shirt and tossing it across the room. He had clearly done this before, he didn't look or act nervous at all. In fact he seemed more excited then anything, which made Travis way more nervous then he already was. He had no idea what to do, which made him lot more embarrassed then he needed to be. Larry ran his hands under Travis's shirt and up his sides, leaning down and kissing the boys neck, avoiding the chain of his cross necklace which he'll probably end up ripping off later. Travis instinctually wrapped his arms around Larry, looking up at the ceiling. Larry began to slowly pull Travis's shirt up, sitting up slightly to let his shirt pass between them and over travs head. Larry dropped it next to him in case he needed it later. He nipped at Travis's collarbone while grinding on his lap. Travis gasped at the sudden pressure again him, and the way his body reacted to it. Larry felt something slowly press against him and knew exactly what it. He looked up at Travis with a big fat smirk on his face. "Is that a snake on your pants or are you just happy to fuck me? " He said in a cocky tone, clearly proud of what he had just said. Travis covered his face. "Ohmygod" He responded. "Wanna little help? " Larry offered, running his hand down Travis chest and down to waistband of his shorts. "...Mhm.. " Travis muttered, propping himself up with his elbows. "What was that? " Larry asked with a smirk. ".... I said yes.. " He said not raising his voice much at all. "Travis man, you're gonna have to speak up, I can't hear you~" Larry teased. "I said yes, asshole! " Travis said a lot louder this time, he knew exactly what Johnson was trying to pull. "Woah, ok man. You should have just said that in the first place" Larry said with an innocent face. Travis then flicked Larry on the forehead. "Shut up" He said shortly after doing so. "Oi! Don't flick the dude who's about to be sucking you off! I got teeth and I'm not afraid to use them" Larry said in response to the flick on the forehead. Travis rolled his eyes, getting very uncomfortable in the crotch area. "Don't make me hate fuck you, Jesus boy" Larry said, taking hold of the button on Travis shorts and undoing them and pulling down the zipper. Travis turned his head away from Larry and his own body. His shorts weren't even completely off yet and he was already hella nervous. Larry looked up at Travis. "Nuh uh, eyes on me" He said putting his hand on travs cheek and turning his head to face him. Travis's head followed Larry's hand. His eyes met Larry's and suddenly had calmed down slightly. Travis let out a soft sigh. "Ok."
Larry began to pull down the boys shorts and kick them off the bed. Larry planted a kiss on travs bulge before lightly palming it for a moment. Travis huffed, letting his arms drop him, laying back down. Larry chuckled to himself before digging his fingertips under the elastic  of travs underwear, lifting it and slowly pulling them down. He pulled them down the boys legs and tossed them to the side. Travis covered himself with his hands and closed his leg. Overwhelmed with nervousness and a bit of fear. "Wait,wait,wait-  " He said as he sat up and scooted back. Larry tilted his head. "Everything ok..? " He asked, looking at Travis.
Travis looked the other way. "Yeah.. Just.. Nervous... " He said feeling ridiculous. "Hey, thats ok, it's your first time, it's normal. We don't have to go any further if you don't want to. And if we do, I will stop whenever you want. Ok? " Larry said crawling over and sitting across from Travis. ".. Promise? " Travis asked. He didn't really know why he asked though.
"Dude, of course, I'm not a monster" Larry chuckled. "And I'll be gentle" He added. Travis sat there for a moment as his nerves calmed down. He took a deep breath and nodded. "Ok, ok, I think I'm ready now" Travis said moving his hands away yet keeping his legs closed. He scooted up a little, pushing himself down with his arms.
Larry moved up closer to Travis, he kept his eyes on Travis as he pulled his legs apart. Travis was a little resistant to Larry but allowed his leg to follow the others hands.