1 - Fight

Hiiiii beauties!!!! This lemon was requested by Leah2569🌹 and Zana_wolfkin🐺 Hope you enjoy!!

Quirk: Quirk Shield. You can repel or shoot back any physical quirk that is fired at you. You can create any size but if it gets too big, it can break, your weakness is headaches and vision problems when you overuse it.
(This is one of my OC's quirks that i thought i should use since it fits in well😁)

Katsuki Bakugo. The name of the man who hates everything that has to do me, my quirk and with my life.....trust me, he basically hates me more than he hates Deku. To give you guys the reason WHY, here it is....

*2 weeks ago*
I was currently studying in my room when i heard commotion outside "What the fucking hell?!" I could already guess whose voice that was 'He really doesn't know the meaning of chill, does he?' I sighed as i got up to see what the hothead's problem was.

I left my room and went downstairs were the girls and Kirishima were sitting and just chilling and i heard the voices were outside 'What's going on out there?' I walked out and out to my left i saw Izuku and Bakugo arguing again "K-Kacchan! Please calm down!" Izuku said in a panicked tone "Who the hell said you can order me around?!" Bakugo's hands started popping in small explosions 'Really? This again?' I watched the trouble unfold until Izuku saw me and literally 'Ultra sprinted' to me "Whoa!" I almost lost my balance from how fast Izuku was as he hid behind me "Y/N!! Help me!!" Izuku cried as he hid behind me in fear, shaking a trembling before bakugo "Eh?! Hiding behind a fucking girl now, huh!?" Bakugo stomps angrily towards Izuku, not caring that i was right infront of him "Bakugo, stop bullying Izuku!" I yelled in frustration and sympathy for the little cinnamon roll but bakugo just gave me a death glare and shouted in my face "Huh?! Who the fuck gives you the right to tell me what to do?!" He was about to swing his exploding hand at me and before it could reach my face, i created a mirror like shield "*sigh* what a pain..." I mumbled as o stretched out my hand towards him, the shield appearing infront of me. The shield was big enough to cover both me and Izuku, when the shield went up, all i saw was Bakugo's body being blown away from the force "He really doesn't know when he knows he's beat."

I dropped my hand as the shield disappeared, izuku stood behind me in shock as he stared at bakugo's body from afar "Y/N?"
"Hmm?" I turned slowly around towards him "R-Remind me never to get on your bad side...." He said with a scared voice and that just made me chuckle "Don't you worry, i would never hurt a cinnamon roll.." I said as i pinched his cheeks, i laughed at his cuteness as i saw Bakugo get up slowly. His body was swaying from left to right as he got up 'Oh yeah....he hasn't seen my quirk before.' I remembered that i hadn't shown my quirk yet since it wasn't necessary, i was quite good at fighting so i didn't need my quirk a lot. I was about to walk away when he said in a low voice "Oi, Shield bitch..." I turned back around at the sound of the new nickname "Where the hell do you get a quirk like that?!"

He asked angrily, well not really asked...more of yelled it 'Geez...' I looked at him and said "Why do you care? You only care about bullying Izuku." I stood with my hands on my hips and i saw his body twitch in anger "Huh! Why the hell do you care so much about that damn Deku?!" I felt Izuku's body shrink even more behind me as Bakugo came closer "I'll kill you, you fucking bitch!" He jumped up into the air with a fist raised and i ducked down, spun my body and gave him a donkey kick right in the stomach. He dug his feet into the ground as he slid back, creating 2 trails in the ground "Izuku! Get a teacher, 'cause it looks like i pissed him off even more."

I took a defensive pose as i watched Bakugo's aura change from angry to murderous, i could see the anger literally burning around him. He took a running start at me before i was about to send him down onto the ground until a familiar scarf wrapped itself around his body "Mmmnmmgh!!!" Bakugo tried to scream through the strap that blocked his mouth "Bakugo, i ask that you calm down since you've interrupted my nap and i'm not in a disciplining mood." Aizawa stood on top of the UA dorms with his eyes shining towards Bakugo "Y/N, good job on defending Midoriya but next time when you fight and defend someone, try not to do it near the dorms." Aizawa said as he jumped off and landed near me "Yes sir." I looked over at Bakugo's form, tangled up into a mess of scarfs and anger, once the scarfs got removed Bakugo said "You're nothing but a fucking extra, Y/N..." And he stormed off into the dorms 'He really hates me.....' I sighed as i walked back to the dorms while Izuku followed.