2 - Relief

I sat in my room, still angry of bakugo for what he did and i could not get that look on his face out of my mind 'He was smirking....like he won something besides the practise match.' I know it would sound weird but i knew how Bakugo was when he'd win something in practice or training and when he won something he'd never won before 'And he had that look like he was actually surprised he won me? Nah, i must be imagining things.' I shook my head before leaving my room and going down to bottom floor. I took the elevator and went to the kitchen, Kaminari and Kirishima were relaxing on the couch while Mina and Tsuyu were trying to do impressions of everyone from the class.

Mina looked like she was trying to do Shoji and Tsuyu was definitely Jiiro which made me giggle slightly "Maaaaaaan am i bored!" Kaminari sighed loudly as Mina turned towards him with a sinster grin "Well, how about a challenge?" She said as she ran to her room, after a few minutes came back with a bunch of helium balloons 'Oh god....what does she have in mind now?' I thought as she explained the rules "Basically we choose different partners for each round and each one has got to breath in some helium and HAS to speak the phrase the partner gives." She grins as calls Urakaka over and Tsuyu.

*Time skip*.
We all chose our partners and i ended up with Kaminari, Mina was with Kirishima and Urakaka was with Tsu. Then the game began "Okay, me first." Kirishima untied one balloon and Mina whispered something in his ear and he smiled as he breathed in the air of the balloon "When i was just a little girl, i asked my mother what shall i be?" Kirishima sang in the most squeakest voice ever and we balled out laughing "That was not manly at all!" Kirishima joked as his voice was still a bit squeaky but it returned back to normal, i was laughing so much that i accidently fell on Uraraka "Alright, my turn." Kaminari said as we quieted down and i whispered in his ear, he blushed as he looked at me "Come on! G-Give me something easier!" I shook my head triumphantly "House rules...now do it." He sighed in defeat as he breathed in the balloon with his blush still obvious "I-I L-Love you Jiiro!!!" He confessed in a squeaky shy voice "Oh my god!!" I started balling out on the floor as Kaminari blushed and shook his head rapidly "Why?! What did i ever do to you?!?!" Kaminari looked like a very sad pikachu as he shook his arms in embrassment "Sorry!" I wiped a tear from my eye as i sat up again, after we were done laughing it was Uraraka turn 'Huh, guess this game's actually gonna fun.'

When we switched partners, me and Mina were partners. And it was my turn to breath the helium 'I'm dead....' I knew Mina had the most embrassed dares and the worst ones of all, most of them are soul sucking and self esteem crushing. I looked over at Mina and she whispered in my ear "Sing the disco's stick song but the daddy dick version and add big daddy Katsu.." I blushed at the name Mina whispered 'Why?!' The thought of calling Bakugo 'daddy', i can't even imagine that "Anything but that! Please!" I pleaded with Mina as she just grinned like a smart villian that had won a chess game "The rules are absolute!" I sighed miserably as i just dumped my pride right then and there, i took an inhale of the helium and sang "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick or take a ride on your...." My voice sounded like a chipmunk as i saw everyone trying so hard not to laugh that tears appeared in their eyes 'I hate this part...' I had to take another inhale of helium before continuing my sentence "Big Katsuki dick!" I shouted out loud with a blush more obvious than Mineta's pervertness as i dropped my gaze while Mina and Kaminari were trying so hard not to explode from laughter 'Where's the black hole when i need it?' Kirishima was pink with blush, Urakaka and Tsu were doing cute sounds like 'Awww' and the laughing duo were just enjoying their time, laughing their ass off "Okay, i'm done!" I said as i was about get up and hide from the world, when i heard that one deep voice "What the fuck is going on here?!?!" The deep husky yelled as i felt my eyes widen with panic 'Oh god...anything but this!!' I shut my eyes in embrassment as i looked up and saw Bakugo standing behind the couch as he walks over to our group "Playing with helium, wanna join?" Kirishima said with his hand scratching the back of his neck, i watched as he came closer to us and that's when he caught my gaze.