Getting caught in the act

Onika's POV

I'm currently a college student and I am a music major because it's something I loved to do ever since I was a little girl.

I currently share a dorm with the most known person on campus and her name is Beyoncé Knowles. She is a straight A student as well as the most beautiful person on campus. The boys wanted her and the girls wanted to be her, sometimes maybe even fuck her. You see, she's majoring in human anatomy and she knows ALOT about the human body and she knows how to work her body to her desires as well.

"Onika are you in here...." I heard a thick southern accent ring through my ears.

"I'm in my room!" I sat up on my bed and I watched as the caramel skinned woman walked through my door.

"I'm about to go to the store you want anything." She smirked and I tilted my head.

"Uh, no im fine thanks.." I simply smiled and she nodded her head and walked out. I headed the front door close and I payed back in my bed.

About a Good hour went by and bey wasn't back yet, so I decided to do what happens when I always get bored.

And so, it was with great anticipation that I began removing my clothing. My shirt and pants and tossed them on the floor; as I sat on my bed, I reached behind me to unhook my bra, letting my breasts swing free. My nipples were already hard. My hands raised to touch them, tease them, tug on them a little, and I bit back a moan.

Quickly now, I shimmied out of my lacy panties, these nearly as wet as the ones I'd slept in the night before, and lay on my back on my bed. I closed my eyes as I allowed my hands to wander my body, caressing my breasts, rubbing over my thighs, tugging on my nipples, trailing over my hips. Finally, slowly, I let my fingertips slip between the lips of my pussy to play along my slit.

I was dripping wet.

I couldn't help but moan softly. The tip of my middle finger found my clit, hard and eager. I rubbed it gently, savoring the pleasure that swept through me, before allowing my finger to slip further down and then inside me. I groaned with the pleasure of it, spreading my legs wider. I flicked my finger back and forth, rocking my hips with the movement. I felt my orgasm building already and eagerly continued my ministrations.

Somewhere through the haze of my pleasure, I heard the doorknob rattle faintly.

My eyes flew open as I belatedly remembered that I hadn't locked my room door.

As fast as I could, I grasped for the blanket on my bed to cover my nakedness. My eyes flashed back to the doorway, where I saw Beyoncé , and knew I hadn't been fast enough.

There was a dark sort of hunger in her  eyes, a strange knowing. As I sat paralyzed on my bed, clutching the comforter above my breasts, she calmly stepped inside and closed and locked the door.

My heart was in my throat as she met my gaze once more, standing confidently in the center of my bedroom. "Come out of the bed, Nicki," she said softly. Her voice was soft, but I recognized the command, and I was helpless to disobey. Keeping the blanket snugly around me, I slipped off the bed to stand in front of her. My eyes stayed focused mostly on the floor.

"What were you doing, Nic?" Her tone told me she well knew what I had been doing. "Why are your nipples so hard?" She said with a smirk on her face.

I blushed furiously, a deep scarlet that started on my cheeks and crept down my neck and across my chest. I hesitated in answering her, and she grasped my chin, lifting my head. It was so much harder when I was looking into her eyes.

"Tell me, Onika."

I replied slowly, softly. "I-I was touching myself."

"Drop your blanket sweetheart ." I hardly hesitated, thanks to the authority in her still quiet voice. I let go of my blanket, letting it puddle around my feet, and stood before her completely naked.

I felt more exposed than ever before as her eyes swept over me, analyzing me, from my bare shoulders, over the swells of my breasts, my slimmer waist, the flare of my hips, my shaven pussy, and all the way down my thick brown legs to my feet, and then back up. Without saying a word, she reached her hand out, and I instinctively spread my legs the tiniest bit.

She slid his fingers against my pussy, and it felt like a jolt of electricity. I barely bit back a moan. When she pulled her hand back, I knew without looking that it would be slick with my wetness. I could practically feel it dripping down my thighs. she lifted her hand to her lips and licked me from her fingers. I watched, unable to look away. She maintained her powerful eye contact the entire time.

When he was finished, she spoke. "Sit here." She led me to my pink chair in the corner of my room I hastened to obey, willing my legs to but cooperate. "Spread your legs. Wide." Once more, I followed her orders without hesitation. "Now then. Show me what you were doing before I came in. Fuck yourself with your fingers until you cum."

My blush rose again, but so did the heat in my belly. No matter how strange this circumstance was, my body was enjoying it, that was for sure. So, while one hand toyed with my breasts and my nipples, the other was slipping down my body, between my legs, and beginning to rub my clit. I moaned. The sensation seemed so much stronger with her watching me.

And she was watching intently. Her entire focus was on the tip of the finger that was massaging my clit. When my finger slowly slid into my soaking pussy, her hands moved to the hem of her shirt . She pulled it over her head still watching me, while I moaned and shuddered in my place on the chair. Her pants were next and, as my orgasm approached more quickly than I could've expected, her boxers followed.

I've been told that she had a dick but I truly didn't believe it until this moment.

She stood before me completely naked. I saw her dick growing hard and impossibly big, and my eyes widened. Her hand grasped herself, stroking lightly, and that was it. My orgasm exploded within me, and I cried out sharply, moaning and whimpering with each wave, each clenching of the muscles inside me. When I was finished, my pussy was gripping my finger tightly, and I could still feel little spasms and tremors running through my body as I slowly removed the finger. I raised my gaze back to her.

She crooked a finger. "Come here." Shakily, I stood and took a step toward her . Her hand found the top of my head and applied gentle pressure. Understanding, I sank slowly to my knees in front of her, until I was on eye level with her thick friend. She pulled my head in against her hard member, and my mouth opened willingly.

I took her deep into my mouth, sucking on her like a piece of candy. She groaned and twined her hands in my hair. I swirled my tongue around her in my mouth, feeling her shudder lightly. Adjusting my tongue to the underside of her dick, against the thick vein that I could feel pulsing in time with her heart, I began bobbing my head up and down, taking as much of her in my mouth as I could. My hands rose up, too, one grasping the part of her that wouldn't fit in my mouth, and the other toying with and caressing her balls.

She began helping me, thrusting her hips forward so that she was essentially fucking my mouth; using my mouth. Her movements slowly but surely became harder, deeper, faster. I was wet and aching again; I longed for her dick to fill my pussy. That thought in my head, I began licking her more furiously; I wanted her cum to fill my mouth, and then I wanted her inside me.

With that thought, suddenly she stiffened, moaning, her hands tightening on my hair. I felt her cum shooting into my mouth, and I greedily sucked at her member, wanting every drop of cum she would give me. Finally, she was done, and I whimpered as she pulled her dick out of my mouth. My mouth was full of her cum, hot and salty on my tongue; I swallowed it hurriedly.

For a moment, Beyoncé looked down at my upraised eyes. My heart was pounding. I wanted more; I wanted her, so badly.

She turned away and began dressing once more. Confused, I stayed on my knees, waiting to be told otherwise.

She turned back to me again and smiled fondly down at me. Wordlessly, she patted my head, petting my hair a little, and then unlocked my door. Another beat, and she was gone, leaving me panting and dripping wet, kneeling in the middle of my room, with the taste of his cum fresh in my mouth.

What did I just do...

——————-

I'm in the mood might get another update 🥴-Jada💕🌸