The gamer girl

Onika's POV
"Thanks for the 50 dollar donation tacocats420." I stat in my room live streaming on twitch and played overwatch trying to level up my SR so I can get Ashe's gold gun.

I live with my girlfriend and Misstress Beyoncé Knowles, Bey was out to work and I'm a at home streamer who makes a lot of money on my looks alone. But playing games is something I've been doing for a while now. Bey Absolutely hates that I let a million, well almost million people stare at me all day, she also hates the fact that they give me money everyday. She insisted that I didn't work at all because she wanted to buy me everything and anything I wanted but, I can't stop people from giving me money on stream.

"Jr_the I'm not playing with followers at the moment, but you can add me as a friend and I'll get to play with you very soon I promise love." I flexed my dimples and moved my hair out my face.

"Hi, Nicki you look very pretty today that's all I wanted to say bye love!" Some one named Badgal donated 100 bits to my stream and I smiled.

"Thanks for the 100 bits badgal." I was on my last placement game and I heard the front door open.

"HEY BEY.." I sat up on my bed and I didn't hear a reply.

Shortly after I heard her enter my room and I felt the bed dip a little bit.

"Oh, if your still streaming I can come back.." her thick country accent ring through my headset.

"No bey, it's fine.." I paused the stream and quickly ended the search for the game before they clocked me for a leaving penalty.

"You didn't have to stop playing your game I just wanted to watch you play that's all, maybe I'll play with you one day." Beyonce smiled at me and I chuckled.

"Ok well, make your self comfortable I might play Fortnite later." She patted my head and left my room with a smirk.

What is she planing to do? 

Beyoncé's POV

I left her room and kicked off my heels and slipped on a little tank top and some short and put my hair in a messy bun and wondered back to Onika's room.

She didn't have on anything but a tank top and a thong because you couldn't see the bottom half of her on her stream. 

She was playing a game called Fortnite or whatever its called.

I sneaked up behind her and payed my head on her ass and she let out a small giggle.

"Bey you are a really big baby. Move off meee."

"Shh no play your game baby." I slid her thong down her thighs and she looked back at me.

"What are yo-"

"Play your game onika..." I ran my fingers on her wet lips and felt her shutter against my touch. I watched her as I slipped a finger into her, she clenched the controller and her breath hitched. I saw her load in a game with people and I smiled.

Oh I'm about to have some fun.

"Nika babe!! How are you I haven't played with you in like forever you too good for the squad now?" Some one said in a bajan accent.

"Nah she got her a little fan base and now she act like she don't wanna play with us." Some one else said.

"You probably right, Ci Ci..." anyways let's get this dub ladies.

"I-I like how I had no say so in what you guys said but ok go off." She smiled and looked down at me.

I smirked st her and stuck to fingers into her.

She hit a button on her controller and held my hand that was in her.

"Bey you can't be doing this right nowwwww I'm on voice chat.." she wined.

"Baby play your game, you won't be distracted right..." I smirked as she put her headset back on.

"We landing Neo Tilted?" The Same bajan voice ringed through the speakers.

"Fine by me." Nicki shiffed in the bed.

Now it's time for me to play with something of my own.

I slid my two finger that was in her out and replaced it with my tongue. She grabbed my head and tried to push me back.

I moved her hand out my hair and held her leg up on my shoulder.

"P-people uh...mmm" she let out a quite little moan that was music to my ears.

"Where Onika?" She through her head back running her soft finger though my hair dropping the controller on the floor.

"ONIKA?!" Both the women on the game yelled though the speakers.

"Ouuu fuck!" She pushed my head deeper into her core.

"Onika I just know you-"

Loud moans filled the air as I devoured my girlfriend's pussy she had no shame in people hearing her cries of pleasure, as she shouldn't they are the most beautiful things you could ever hear.

"Daddy don't stop!" I smiled and moves from under her and she frowned.

"Bey why did-" I kissed her lips letting her taste her own juices that was running down my chin.

"Play your game babe.." and with that I got up and wipped my face and left leaving her in the room horny, hot and bothered.

She mumbled something into the mic and turned off the game.

"Please bey..." she but her lip holding her dripping center.

"Please what?" I mocked her and she let out a loud sigh.

I smirked and left the room, she's always on that game when I come home, so I decided to show her what she is missing.

Onika's POV

I watched her as she walked out my room closing the door, I got up and went underneath my bed to grab a box that had multiple sex toys in it.

I kept it there because I'm my stream saw anything like that they would be asking for more than for me to play duos and Squads with them.

I took out a thick pink vibrator and put it on my throbbing core, it caught me off guard and made me scream really loud squinting wetting up my bed. I heard a light chuckle come for my door way.

There stood Beyoncé with lust in her eyes staring directly at me.

"Aww kitten, look at the mess you've made.." she walked over to me and sat on a dry spot on the bed and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Clean it up and come down for dinner, I want you down there immediately after, if I come up here and your on the game, your punishment is going to be far worse than what it was just a few minutes ago." And with that she turned on her heals walking downstairs.

I just might be late on purpose....

—————————

Hi! Follow me on twitch Smallbunni that's also my second account name just in case wattpad do some funny business and delete this one🤧

I don't know where I was going with this lmao, I might clean it up later or make it a book if I feel like it.

Bye loves!🥰- Jada da kidd💕