three

"Ready to go?" I bang on Alison's door. Just a few seconds and she swings her door open.

"Yeah let's go, the Uber should already be downstairs." Alison walks past me and out the door.

I grab my purse, lock the door, and follow her towards the elevator. "How long has the Uber been waiting ?"

"Only a few minutes. And it's already 7:30pm so we gotta hurry." Alison warned me that we might be late. I mean as long as this Uber driver knows how to speed, we'll be fine. The club is probably 15 minutes from where we live.

"Thank you!" Alison and I both say in unison as we get out of the Uber.

"Thank god we made it on time." Alison exhausts.

We told the security we were here for Scott so we were able to skip the line. It's 7:50 so we're just a little bit early.

"Hey Scott!" I yell across the club as soon as I see him and I'm surprised he heard me over the music. "Happy Birthday!" I walk towards him with Alison behind me. I give him a big happy birthday hug and he tells me to have fun. He said that drinks are all on him so your girl is about to go ham. I make my way to our main section and everyone from our group is here.

"Hey Nalani!" I'm greeted by one of my other friends.

"Heeeey Kayla!" I excitingly while walking up to her. I give her a big hug and a side kiss on the cheek. Kayla doesn't go to college with us. She's one of the friends I met when I moved here.

"Ready to party?" She asks me while doing a little happy dance to the music playing in the background.

"Yessuh! You already know!" I copy her little dance move and sway my hips. "Let's take some shots girl!"

Me and ten other friends all hang out in our section enjoying ourselves. Everyone's dancing, drinking, and having fun. Listening to music and dancing is literally my two favorite things, alcohol just makes it even better.

"Ali, let's hit the dance floor!" I shout trying to be louder than the music so that she could hear me.

"Hell yeah! Let's go!" She laughs and I grab her by her wrist. While we walk to the dance floor you can best believe I was already dancing my way there.

I'm glad I chose to wear this outfit. I have in a snake print tube top, black ripped boyfriend jeans, a belt, and comfortable black  heel boots. I have in my gold hoop earrings and my gold Hawaiian heirloom necklace. I'm usually always wearing my heirloom necklace.

My jam comes on and it's Act Up by City Girls. When I tell you every single girl was singing this song at the top of their lungs, I'm not lying.

4hours later

"Damn it's hot as hell up in here." I exclaim fanning myself while still in the middle of the dance floor. "What time is it?"

"I don't know!" Alison shouts, "Who cares about the time!"

I think to myself a little bit and look around me. She's right, who's cares about the time. It's Saturday, I don't need to worry about shit. I get back to dancing and letting free.

A few songs later and my throat get dry. The only thing I had to drink tonight were the five shots of tequila, vodka,  dirty martinis, and those mojitos. I need some water in my system. At the rate I was dancing, I think I probably sweat out all the water in my body.

I turn to tell Alison that I was gonna go get a drink of water and I see her busy with Scott. I decide to just let her be and go off on my own way.

I try to push my way out of the dance floor but a girl is struggling. Next thing I know I'm stopped by this guy.

"Hey sexy, I'm Ryan!" He looks me up and down and winks at me.