Full Preview

Harley Quinn x oc x Joker

This is not an actual chapter. It is simply a small bit of history and a preview of what's to come. It is not properly written as I only wanted to quickly outline her back story without delving to deep into it.

This is a tale containing polyamoury. If you are not comfortable with this then I ask that you do not read it.

All DC characters do not belong to me but my oc does.

This is a tale of pain, horror, love, insanity and hate.

In this world soul mate marks exist.

Rayne was a simple girl with a dark past.

She was considered an oddity for the two marks that she was born with.

The two marks that would write out her destiny.

But that's for later.

Rayne was abandoned at birth and thrust into an orphanage. It wasn't long before she was adopted by a wonderful family who promised to care and love her for as long as they lived.

That was a promise made when she was still an innocent, bright little child who had a heart full of love to give.

As she grew older however, that changed.

It was when little Rayne reached her teenage years that things began to change.

She had started noticing the men that came by her house once a week to drop off packages.

She started to notice the shady occurances that seemed to happen around her parents.

It wasn't until a dark night that things had made sense.

Rayne had been unable to sleep on a stormy night, so she had ventured down the stairs and stumbled straight into a mob meeting.

The leaders of said meetings. We're her parents. That was night everything had changed.

Over the years she was forced into the family business, however the longer she spent in the buissness the more she seemed to grow fond of it.

It was the night she took her first life that she realised how much more free she felt. How much happier it made her. And how much she craved to do it again.

This development changed the sweet, Innocent little Rayne, into the dark yet alluring woman she grew into.

Rayne had made a name for herself in Gothams underworld as she had risen in the ranks of one of Gothams many mobs. Even if it wasn't a well known mob, it still held some power.

However no matter what kind of crimes she commited, she always felt something was missing in her heart and her heart pined for the unknown item.

Then she met them, the two people she had never imagined coming face to face with.

And even if she was a dark, cold woman now. She still had some innocence left in her, some part of her that was scared of the world and what it holds, some part of her that craved affection and love that she had received less and less of as she grew older.

At age 24, Rayne met the two people who would change her life or destroy it.

And her marks glowed upon first contact with the king and Queen.