5

(Y/n's p.o.v.)

"This isn't happening right now. This isn't possible. Holy shit." I gripped my hair.

I paced the floor back and forth at the tower which Scott drove us back to. Everyone was looking at me.

"This isn't true. We didn't just do that. That's not how things were supposed to go. This is crazy. This is-"

"Y/n stop!!" Peter yelled, putting his hands on my shoulders, forcing me to face him.

"You need to breathe, and calm yourself down." He looked deeply into my eyes.

"But we.. it... and they all... why..." I sighed after failing to get my words out.

He pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

"Shhhh.... just breathe."

After taking 10 minutes to collect myself I was calm again. We pulled away and I looked back at Steve who still looked lost.

"Are you ok to explain everything now?" He asked.

I nodded.

I brought them over to a giant whiteboard and erased everything on it. I drew a line down the middle.

"This is our timeline, ok? Me, Peter and Scott were gonna go through the Quantum Realm and go back to the past to collect the stones before Thanos could. We put in the coordinations to go back to NYC on the date that the attack on New York happened because on that day, 3 stones were there at once. Scott accidentally put in the wrong year and we were a year too early. We were only there for 5 minutes though. We came back and now you all are saying it's been five years. That's a year per minute. Time works differently in the Quantum Realm, and if we can perfect it and plan it out correctly, I think we have a shot- a second chance, at trying all 6 stones and beating Thanos."

I pointed to sections of the timeline as I explained everything to them, to give them a better visual of what happened. Bruce was the first to speak.

"You're gonna need someone with a brain bigger than mine to figure this one out y/n. Even if this is possible, we can't do it without that big brain."

"I know... so who's going with me to talk to the brain. Tony's not gonna listen to me without backup." I crossed my arms.

Scott, Nat, Steve and Peter are all going. We took 2 separate cars since we all couldn't fit in one comfortably. We decided that Steve would take Nat and Scott, while me and Peter drove together.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Scott asked.

"Yeah smartass I do." I rolled my eyes, catching the keys that Steve threw to me.

"Ok miss sassy pants." He put his hands up in defense.

They all got in their car and drove off, while me and Peter got in ours.

"And you're sure you don't want me to drive?" He asked.

"We'll get there 10 times faster with me, and 10 times safer." I smiled.

He nodded and got in the passenger side seat.

"How are we gonna get there faster?" He asked.

I smirked holding out my hands. I zapped the car with a streak of energy coming off of my finger that was radiating from inside my body.

We drove off... going VERY fast. Eventually he made conversation with me.

"So, What visions do you usually get? What about your past have you seen in your visions?"