7

(Peters p.o.v.)

I woke up before y/n again, but this time I didn't hesitate to wake her up. I traced lines and circles up and down her waist, causing her to stir around a bit. She let out a groan and I smiled.

"Come on y/n... it's time to get ready." I kissed her cheek, pulling her up on top of me more.

"Those stones aren't gonna collect themselves." I made a smartass remark.

She opened one eye and looked at me then closed it again.

"Fine." She groaned at me again, sitting up slowly.

I pulled her back to me, allowing her to sit on my lap comfortably. She looked up at me, tilting her head to do so, and sighed.

"Let's go get ready, the others are probably waiting." She sighed.

"Remember... we've got this." I interlocked our fingers as I held her hand in mine.

She nodded with a daring smile and got up.

God this girl would be the death of me.

(Time Skip)

(Y/n's p.o.v.)

Everyone was standing in front of the giant time launch pad which was our portal to the last present and future. We all had our suits on... and to be honest, we looked great. They were tightly fitted, but in a comfortable way. It allowed us to move around a lot.

We all gathered on the launch pad in a circle while I spoke.

"I'm so happy that you guys are here to do this with me... this will work... I promise. No matter what happens, we owe it to everyone not in this room to try... because others may be able to move on, but we can't... and we won't. This is the fight of our lives, and nothing is gonna change that. Now let's go and take those fucking stones."

We all put our hands in the middle and then went to our spots on the launch pad.

"You guys ready?" Bruce asked.

We all nodded and our helmets formed over our faces. I turned my head to face Peter and he looked a bit tense. I flicked him off, making him smile as Bruce counted down from 3.

And then, just like that, we were in the Quantum Realm, on our way to our separate locations.

The colorful tunnel brought us to New York. My group and I were navigated through the Quantum Realm for a few seconds until we arrived. When we got here I checked the date with was in the mask of my suit.

"May 4th, 2012... this is it." I nodded.

I double tapped my chest, causing my Quantum suit to disappear and my regular suit to appear.

"You make my shit look so stupid. I look like an idiot!" Tom threw his hands up before crossing his arms with a pouty face.