Part 4

Y/N and jay are on their way to ruby Tuesdays to eat. Jay orders a hamburger deluxe with extra cheese and pickles with an extra large side of mini union rings. Y/N gets a plain ordinary salad. And a simple small milkshakes. After they get done eating they go to the movies to watch a movie that's out called "it". Then   Y/N got so scared she screamed. Jay put his arms a round her and soothed her.

After they got done watching the movie they decided to go to your house. You guys were talking for a little bit and then it went silent, then jay cleared his throat and started leaning in for the kiss. Y/n likes the kiss and kissed him back. The kiss was now going for about 30 second and he slid his tongue into her lips for entrance, she opened her mouth and now he started taking off her shirt the kiss stopped for about 0.3 second well he took of her shirt. He now started going down to her neck leaving purpleish red marks behind. He now started going down to her pants line he tugged at her pants so she know to take it off, and now she did the same to jay. Now they were both looking at each other laughing and going back to what they were doing;) Slowly they decided what part to do next.

Jay started taking off her bra off and underwear and Y/n started taking off his boxers. Jay started going up and done her thigh and he made his way to her vagina and started going up and down it with his fingers and
Y/N started moaning.She liked the feeling of it, it was like a feeling she's never had before he was her first and her last. She was moaning so much that she accidentally slipped"daddy"out. He says "yes princess " and they both knew from there on that they wanted to be with each other for a long time. After a while for him fingering her, he put his dick in her and she really liked that so was moaning so much it made jay harder. After a while they ended things, she was thinking to her self and said "wow I really do love him".