My dick fell off... i had to buy a new one

A/N
I made this with my friends as a joke because I thought it was mad funny and yeah so I'm just going to leave it as this and yes I did change the title because I thought it was little boring

                       The story😂
The cuffs on the bed ready to be cuffed onto Y/N as she slowly drops down her silky smooth hot pink Laundress. Jay slowly starts to get a Boner. Hey slowly pulls the Y/N closer and closer until their eyes meet. Their lips moved closer and closer until they finally touched . Jay all of a sudden says "are you ready?" Y/N says "yes but I'm scared I don't want it to hurt I'm not ready but I am at the same time" Jay says" if it hurts just tell me to stop I promise it'll feel good though" as he slowly pulls her closer to him and lays her on the bed he whips out his dick and slowly moves closer and closer and rubs it against her vagina. She whimpers because she scared she says" can I suck it instead?" Jay says"of course anything to make you comfortable " She starts kissing him from his mouth and then move down to where his boobs are the move down even more to wear his sexy abs then slowly move down more to wear his v-line is. She touches the tip with her tongue and slowly moves up and down he goes damn you're good for a first time. Y/N says thank you I've been practicing on Popsicles and bananas for you. Jay says I love you so much Y/N says I love you too she starts at it again. He slowly starts to moan fuck under his breath this feels amazing I love this. Suddenly he gets aggressive and picks her up by the ass pushed her against the wall she says yes daddy and he sticks it in he start off slowly then it gets faster and faster she moans she's so comfortable with him. Now she and him should be together forever they start fucking every single night sometimes twice a day and twice a night those two truly love each other.