PART 3

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!!
   DEKUS POV
he was getting closer.he had hunger in his eyes, and he wasnt afraid to show me that he did. Before i could say anything he pulled me into a lust full kiss. He grabbed my ass and i let out a small Moan, causing him to slip his tongueinto my mouth. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he picked me up and started to go up the stairs. He was exploring my mouth worth everything he had. He stopped in the middle of the staircase and pinned me up against the wall. He removed his pants and my shirt. He then took my boodie shorts off and slapped my ass which made me
Moan louder and he smiled. He whispered into my ear..."you ready for my cock nerd?" I looked at him redder than before and slowly nodded. He then picked me up again and started to suck on my neck he found my sweet spot and licked and sicked on it. It was right above my collar bone. We got into the bedroom and he threw me on the bed taking his shirt off and climing on top of me and left a trail of butterfly kisses and hickeys all around my body that was so exposed but it would never be enough. I then looked at his throbbing member...i flipped on top of him. "Watchaa doing there deku" he said as i started to suck. I could hear him moaning nonstop. I loved it.
     KACCHANS POV
I was a moaning mess. it was so embarrassing. He then got up on all fours and begged for me. I did as i was told and after about 15 minutes of that he came and so did i. I layed down and he wanted more. I don't know how he could take it, his legs were just shaking over there. But i didn't complain. So i let him ride me. All i could heart was "k-k-k-kacchan!! M-m-m- more! PLEASE!!!" But ut wasnt that clear everyonce in awhile he would choke on his own spit. I moaned really loud as i came inside if him again. Him moaning louder as he felt it and him cumming on my chest. He fell beside me and i suggested a shower. We took one together having a hot makout sesh. One we were fine we got on boxers and i spooned him and he turned over and said "i love you kacchan..." I said it back then gently kissed him. We fell asleep like that. Little did we know how hard it was gonna be not touching eachothers bodys tomorrow....
   GUYS THIS WAS MY LONGEST CHAPTER! MORE LONG ONENS TO COME BYEEEE!!