PART 4

DEKUS POV
I woke up and looked at kacchan, his eyes fluttering open as his long eyelashes tickled my freckled covered nose. I kissed him and put my thigh on his leg. It felt so good because he was warm and his skin soft. We got ready for school teasing eachother a little in the prosses. We walked to school holding hands and kissing eachothers cheeks every once in a while. We got a few stares but kacchan said " FUCK OFF!" While lookibg them dead in the eyes. We got to school and walked into class. Mineta suddenly screamed out, " TODOROKI YOU OWE ME 5 BUCKS! I TOLD YOU BAKUGO HAD A THING FOR DEKU!" Todoroki looked at us holding hands. He honesly looked disappointed. Kacchan kissed me gently then went to sit. Aizawa started class but i didnt pay attention. All i could think about was how much my ass hurt. I could barely sit. Kacchan noticed and motioned his hand to say come here. I did and i sat on his lap. Aizawa noticed and told me to go sit in my seat. Kacchan looked mad. You could tell by just looking at him, when he looked at deku he saw that he was hard. "Deku... Y are you hard rn?" "Ummmmm....you grabbed my ass when i sat on you and kissed my neck. Kacchan you expect me to not react?" Kacchan smiled and looked at me like he was hungry. .........i loved it...... After class todoroki pulled kacchan into the hall but i didnt pay much attention to it.. "IN THE HALL" "iceyhot wat do you want?" He got real close to kacchan ear and said... "I want you daddy.."
     THE END! HA I KNOW IM EVIL. 
I might do the next chapter and just be done with it. But idk