I30I - Restaruant Session

This chapter has a little smut moment(s) please don't sue me- 😔
-----------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes at the slightest, morning sunlight from the window shines into my eyes, causing me to close them again with a tiny groan. Either Brian left me in bed another morning, or he just forgot to close the blinds yesterday. Either way, it was painful.

I flip my body the other way and reach out for a warm body I would suspect to be there, but there was nothing. Brian left me again. Being the selfish bitch that I am, I need Brian by me at all times. I mean, waking me up when he wakes up is the least he could do, not just leave me alone for me to wake up later and expect Brian to be there to hold me.

I feel the urge to pee so I turn my body back over towards the other side and say up, feet falling off of the bed. I rub my eyes to prepare for the light and I could finally open them enough to see my surroundings. I get up and use the bathroom, came out and marched out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, where Brian was yesterday where I found him.

I looked through the doorway before getting to it and see Brian turned towards the stove, looking to be making something. If it's not pancakes I'll never forgive him.

I slowly opened up the glass door and walked in, not to make any sound. I wasn't planning to exactly scare him again, but maybe I'll just surprise him. It's his fault if he gets scared.

I tip-toed over behind him, and finally wrapped my arms around his body quickly and rested the side of my head against his back. I felt his body jump a bit in my arms, causing me to grin.

"Hey, Bri."

He sighed, "Hi."

"What are you making rather than staying with me?"

"Pancakes. And they're actually just about done. Thought you'd wanted some to get your energy up before our studio session in about an hour."

I heard him turn the stove off and I let my arms fall off of him to cross them. "Studio session? An hour?"

He couldn't tell me earlier? I'm tired as hell and I will probably go really slow getting ready.

"Yeah, We called Freddie yesterday, don't you remember?"
I watched him strode from the stove past me and to one of the cupboards. "I remember, but you couldn't wake me up sooner?"

He opened one fold up and pulled out a couple of paper plates, as we didn't unpack most kitchen things yet. He placed the two plates separately next to each other by the stove. "You looked too cute for me to wake you up."

How reasonable.

I gave up on arguing, because like I would care if we were a little late or not. Brian isn't even ready, he's literally wearing a tight t-shirt, boxers, and a white apron.

I slowly and tiredly sit down at the table, yawning and resting my arms on the glass table. I looked up at him, back turned to me and holding the pan by the handle. "How many you want?"

Because we had to move quickly, I had to make it easy. "One."

As soon as I said that, he slowly turned around to me with a confused, but sort've a disgusted look. I don't get him problem so I speak up, "What?"

"Rog, I made like seven pancakes for just you as one."

"Maybe you should've thought about that before considering not waking me up earlier."

"But-"

"Just put them in the fridge! I'll eat them later!" I basically yelled, throwing my hands up, Brian was making a big deal out of pancakes!