A Party Gone Wrong (Part 2)

"Hmm. Where is he?" I asked. I saw him and started going towards him but the lights went out again.

This time we didn't hear the any sound in the sea if murmurs. When the lights came back a cry came. Again a guy was stabbed in the chest. He was the guy we were finding.

"Oh god! Now what do we do? Two people are dead. If we don't find the murderer we don't know how many will be killed" Sam wispered to me.

"Wait a second Sam, if you look at the wound, he was stabbed right to the heart. The wound is big enough. A long kitchen knife is used.

Also, the first murder occurred 20 minutes before. The light came back in 2 minutes. The second murder occurred 15 minutes ago. The light came back in 2 minutes" I said

"You are ri-". The lights went out again. People started screaming.

The lights came back again. This time the girl dressed up as a nurse was dead.

"What the hell is going on? Is a psychopath here?" One girl said crying while her boyfriend I presume was comforting her.

"No, this is not done by a psychopath. My instincts tell me that a person with a grudge is doing this" I said

"The next murder will occur after 8 minutes. 2 minutes already passed. We need to find who is the next victim" Sam said whispering.

"Who could it be? Why is he killing these people? Do they know each other? Come on think Alex. We have 3 minutes left" Raking my brain.

"Wait! Now I remember them. They all are related to each other somehow. Two months ago a girl was sexually harassed and raped. And she reported the guy. The guy dressed up as the captain. He won the case against her. How? There was a witness who gave her sentence against the girl. There was the rumour that she was bribed. The girl committed suicide after the hearing. Her brother was also found dead. They say he also committed suicide. But I heard he had an evidence against them. He appealed for reinvestigation. But strangely he couldn't submit it. Next day he was found dead" a guy dressed up as Jack sparrow said.

"How do you know?"

I was present in the court. You see I am student who is studying to become a criminal lawyer.

If her brother is dead, victim is dead then who is killing them? Wait- there is a guy dressed up as a grim reaper, he seemed to know about this. Where is he? It suddenly striked me.

The light went off. Everyone gasped.
Oh no! Now who?

It came back after 2 minutes. And the guy who was said to lost his job was murdered and next to his body a there guy dressed up as grim reaper was standing with knife in his hand. Blood dripped from the knife. At that moment everyone backed away. His knife fell from his hands. He collapsed on the floor.

"I finally got revenge for you Belle. Those monsters are dead" he said crying.

Sam went to him and tackled him.
"Who are you?"

"Me? These people destroyed my fiancè. Did you know she was pregnant at that time when she was raped? What mistake she did to serve such a punishment? We trusted that this guy (who lost his job), the so- called lawyer would give us justice to us, but what happened, he sold his soul to these scumbags. Even after she committed suicide, her brother tried everything he could to give justice to her but what happened he was killed by them. You people talk about justice? Law?  Bullshit!

I don't regret it. They deserved it" he said and pushed Sam back and grabbed the knife from the body and then slashed his neck before we could stop him.

"Don't talk!" I said desperately to him while keeping my hands on his neck to prevent further bleeding.

"Belle, I am sorry I couldn't protect you but I got justice for you. I'll join you soon" he gasped for the last time and then stayed still.

At that moment sirens could be heard.

________________________________________

Greed, power money are something that sometimes changes a normal human to monsters. They think they are invincible and law is in their hands. 
The voices of victims get suppressed. They take the matters to their own hands. But we should remember that even if there are bad people there are good people who helps those in need.

What are your thoughts?