Love In The "Magic Cafè"

"It's has been a long day. I am so tired.
Let's grab a cup of iced coffee" I murmured to myself stretching my arms.

I was in front of the cafe named "MAGIC". It opened last week but already raised it popularity. I went inside it. It was beautifully decorated.

I went to the counter.

"Welcome to "Magic Cafe"
"What would you like to have?" A girl in her early twenties asked me. She must be a part time.

"An iced coffee please" I replied.

"Sure, please wait for your order" She said and started making it effortlessly. She must have been used to it.

"Here you go" She gave me smiling.

"Thank you" I replied smiling.

I scanned the room fortunately finding myself a isolated table. I went towards it and say down.

Time to relax. Iced coffee was always my favourite. Whether it's hot day or cold one I always drank it. I love the coldness that to my mouth down to the stomach. It was thrilling and refreshing.

But, these days I don't know whenever I drink the coffee my heart feels heavy. Its seems as if I am missing someone or something. A heartache. A burden I have been carrying in my heart which I am not even sure about. And you'll be shocked to know that in my 25 years of life I have never been in a relationship. I loved my single life all the time. Then, why the heartache is there? Or maybe it's the time, I need someone who I can call mine?

I was lost in my thoughts when someone interrupted me.

"Excuse me? Is someone sitting with you?"

"Huh?" My train of thoughts came to an halt.

I looked up. A handsome guy was standing in front of me. Black hair, dazzling eyes. white shirt with rolled sleeves. I could tell he loved going to gyms. He was a piece that god made with time.

"Excuse me?"

"Uhh-no, no one is sitting, you can sit, if you want"

"Ok, thank you" he said smiling and then sat down in front of me.

What is wrong with me? Why do I feel a connection with this guy? Have me met earlier? And can you guess what? My aching heart was now filled with happiness. It was fluttering! Why?

"Umm, I don't want to get cheesy or something but, have me met earlier? You seem familiar" he said to me. His voice melting on my ears as the ice in my mouth.
________________________________________

Hi guys!! It's been a long time since I wrote a story.

Actually, this is my first time I have written this kind of story.

I don't know if u liked it or not?
But if u did then, don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay tuned!! ✌✌