Consequences 👊🏻

Let's just start.

The next day came and I didn't want to go to school I had no sleep all I did was cry and cry and cry. My eyes are red and puffy. I just got up from bed and put on this

I walked out of the house and hoped in the car

I walked out of the house and hoped in the car. I drove to school and walked in. I went to my locker then my friends came with mad faces. I looked at them confused. "Hey..?"  "Oh shut up we know what u did to my brother" Lauren spitted our in front of me. I was shock. Well not really to be honest. I was only shock because Annie and Nadia were there mad. Lauren has a reason cause that was her brother. " u mess with my soon to be boyfriend then u mess with us" Nadia shouted at me. I didn't know what to say what did she mean by soon to be boyfriend is he gonna move on ALREADY? I ran I didn't know where I was going until I bumped into a hard chest. "Watc—— oh if it isn't Mackenzie Ziegler" I looked up to see Johnny. I could tell he saw my face. And let me tell u it was hideous it was red puffy and just u don't want to know ur probably run away. He touched my face then went back to his mean boy look.  I cried I started crying. I saw his hands going back in and out he wanted to hug me but he didn't want the nice part of him to show. " u messed with me there will be Consequences" he had a voice crack at the end. I just stood there admiring his face while crying.  Soon then he took me into a room. I was worried but then I thought to myself it's just Johnny he wouldn't do anything to me.  He came closer to me and I backed away I was scared. I soon hit the wall and couldn't go back anymore then he came so close to my face and smirked I just gulped. He slapped me. I was shock at this time I was on the floor crying. He kicked me on the side of my hips and I couldn't do anything he then left the room but before he did he said "why did u break my heart? What did I do?" I wanted to tell him but I can't. I managed to get up and go to the bathroom I just cleaned myself a little. Nothing helped. So I went to class. I remembered I have a class with Lauren and Annie and we are working on a project together. I walked in class and all eyes were on me. I just sat at the back and put my head down. Soon the teacher came in and started talking but then she stopped and it was time for us to work on the project. I walked to Annie's and Lauren's desk cause they were sitting next to each other. "Umm miss bob I don't think ke- I mean Mackenzie should be in our group because she barely even does the work" Annie spoke everyone looked at her shocked. Because EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE knows I'm they straight a student of there group so the teacher obviously didn't believe her. " umm sorry Julianna but The last time I checked was Mackenzie doing the work and u and Lauren talking" I couldn't handle it. I ran out of the class to the bathroom I sat on the floor I didn't care it was dirty until the door cricked open and it reviled a dirty blond girl.....

That's the next episode so ya bye make sure to vote and comment love ya bye! 💖💖💖