I love you

Hey let's start I'll do the talking at the end hehe.

Kenzie POV

I ran out of the class to the bathroom I sat on the floor I didn't care it was dirty until the door cricked  open and it reviled a dirty blond girl. " omg what happened?" She came running to me and hugging me. I hugged her back and cried in her shoulder. Later then, we both pulled away and she saw my face. "What's wrong kenz?" Emily said. She's one of my friends. Her and I have the same math class and we sit next to each other. "Kenz what's wrong" She asked one more time. " I- I broke up with John and now everyone hates me." I said between sobs. She looked at me and hugged me I hugged back if course. The next thing she said had me shocked. "Come on let's go to Starbucks." I was shocked because she's the straight a student and she would never do that. "No I'm not gonna let u miss school just for me" tears still running down my cheeks. "Ur more important than school" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. "Ur gonna explain every single little detail to me and why u broke up with him" I nodded. We walked out of school and into Starbucks I ordered a pink drink obviously and she ordered a caramel frappe. " so what happened? Why did u break up with him?" I explained why I broke up with him and she was shocked I could see that she felt bad for me. Before we walked out of Starbucks and went our separate ways I told her to promise me not to tell anyone what I had said. She promised then we hugged and said bye to each other.

On my way home I saw two familiar people. I walked up closely to see them and it was Nadia turner and Johnny Orlando sticking there tongues down each other's throat. Tears came running down. I fell on the floor. I guess the heard me cause the stopped and walked closer to me

Third person

Johnny and Nadia walked up to Kenzie. " oh look who it is enjoyed what u were watching?" Asked Nadia. Johnny just sat there quiet he hates seeing Kenzie hurt but she hurt him more than anyone can. " now that ur out of the picture I can finally have Johnny ALLL to mySELF!" Nadia said with an evil laugh escaping her mouth. Kenzie looked up at Johnny and cried even more. "Nadia can u leave her alone" Nadia was shocked and so was Kenzie. "What do u mean BABE" nadia asked John. " I'm not ur boyfriend and never will be now pls leave bef-" he got cut off by Kenzie running away. He followed her and grabbed her wrist. Which made her turn around and look into his eyes. " why did u break up with me" Johnny said as tears started to form. Kenzie wipes away his tears and pecked his lips one more time. Before she could leave she said I love u to Johnny and ran away. She had Johnny confused happy sad and angry. Why would she break up with him if she loved him?

Anyways thx for reading ya peace ✌🏻