1: Boys In Black

All eyes were on them.

Hot, rugged-head boys. Perfectly sculpted features. Smooth locks that framed their equally gorgeous faces— they were the Boys In Black.

Often seen roaming the streets, they adorned black, stylish clothing and branded shoes. Tattoos littered their body like overgrown flowers on a field of moss.

And the most popular out of them all— Park Jimin.

He was everything stunning. Deep, piercing eyes that sends you into an abyss as soon as you look into them; hair in the colour of the dark hues of dawn. Strong, leanly built body, accompanied with a jawline that killed. He was a looker— no doubt about that; the cause of cardiac arrests to girls and boys alike.

And on the roads, he's candy for the eyes. Girls that passed would set their eyes on him, and never recover.

Except me.

Unbeknown to all— this boy was living in my house. How it came to that was beyond me.

It started on a rainy day.

I was on my way home from a rigorous round of grocery shopping. Discount days like these required stamina— grabbing onions in the midst of ravaging middle aged women wasn't exactly the most relaxing activity.

When I was nearing my apartment, I noticed a figure lying down in the alleyway near the complex. Curious, I decided to check it out. What I found changed everything.

An absolutely gorgeous boy, lying unconscious on the ground.

His bloodied lip was prominent on his milky skin, which was filled with bruises and cuts. A long earring dangled from his earlobe, and his clothes were torn apart. Or even— intact. A large gaping hole in the middle of his shirt exposed his abdomen, that was chiseled to the gods.

It wasn't everyday you see a boy on the ground of an alleyway. Nor was it common that he was drop dead stunning, to add.

I paused in my tracks, not knowing what to do. I decided to head to my apartment first, place down my belongings, before bringing him back to shield him from the rain. As simple as it sounded, the task wasn't easy at all. Dragging a heavy, strong built body in the rain wasn't exactly what I planned my weekend to be, much less having him in my house— it was an experience, to say the least.

I fumbled around my living room in attempts to dial the ambulance. However, a sudden mellow voice stopped me.

"Don't." the boy, who was now awake, said weakly. "I can't go to the hospital."

"Why can't you?" I immediately put down my phone and walked towards him.

"Some things should be left unknown." His eyes fluttered shut, clearly exhausted.

Silence pierced our surroundings as I squatted next to him, observing him closely. He opens his eyes slightly and gazes right back, and somehow, I felt my heart starting to race. His eyes. They were so mesmerising to look at— it almost caught me off guard.

"What's your name?" I started by asking.

"Jimin. Park Jimin." The crook of his lips turned up as soon as I asked.

"Why's your clothes all black?" I asked again.

"Is this an interrogation?" he chuckles slightly. "I like it the way it is. Like I said, ignorance is bliss."

"Why were you in the rain?" I asked yet again. He stops and stares at me, a sudden dark expression looms over his features.

"baby," he leans towards me. "Knowing won't do you good, trust me."

I shuddered. There was something about his words that sent shivers down my back; I don't know why. But I knew I should heed his advice.

"Do you have bandages?" It was his turn to question me.

I nodded. Soon after I came back from the kitchen with a med kit, enough to cover all the injuries he's sustained.

As I bandaged his wounds, I could feel Jimin's stare on me. I felt as if I was watched closely by a predator.

"Your name?" His voice was near my ears, and it sent tingles down my spine.

"Y/N." I answered.

"Y/N." Jimin suddenly calls, and I froze. "Do you like pets?"

"....Yeah." I replied. "Why?"

"You picked me up, Y/N." Jimin pulls me forward, and I fall into his embrace."So you should take care of me, right?"

From that very moment, it was now the start of my new life.

[Unedited]

Hope you guys like the first chapter! Let me know your opinions, thank you ❤️