2. He's a Stray

"You.....you're crazy." I pulled away from his grasps, my heart beating miles an hour. Who does he think he is? Rescuing him didn't mean I had to take care of him— and besides, he's a grown ass man.

"I have no place to go, Y/N." His heavy lashes drooped down in despair; clearly wanting my empathy. And I try to resist— but somehow, there was something about him that was so lost and alluring that I couldn't help myself.

"Fine. You can stay for the night. But only one night." I remarked, and a smug grin materialised on his gorgeous face.

I gestured him to follow as I threw one of my hoodies to him. "This should be big enough."

He nods. And right there— before my very eyes, he started stripping, arms crossed as he threw his black attire off his torso. I yelped.

"Why are you changing here?!" I covered my eyes, peeking a little at his abdomen. Damn. Not only was it littered with aesthetic ink, it was covered with the glistening rainwater from earlier; and the sight almost brought me to a cardiac arrest. He could model for a magazine— right here and now.

"I figured I should pay you back." he leans an arm on the wall, the other prying my hands away so I could see.

"You don't have to do anything—

Before I knew it, he had placed my hand on his abs, my fingers resting in the ridges of his muscles. "Touch me." He whispers, sending shudders to my spine. "I'm yours for the night."

"I knew you're crazy." I pried my hand away, cheeks heating up considerably. He shoots me a sly smirk.

"But you're enjoying it, aren't you?" He says, before pulling me closer to his chest. Oh God. The sounds of my nervous heartbeat begin to fill my ears, and probably his too.

"G-go change." I took one of my sweatpants and nudged it to him.

"Alright, baby." Jimin takes it, planting a kiss on the clothes.

While Jimin changed into his clothes, I decided to change mine too. I headed to the toilet, closing the door before throwing my sweater off. And right when I did, the door abruptly opens.

Jimin's eyes were plastered onto my body as I froze. 

"What are yo-

He silences me with a kiss. His lips begin to morph deeply into mine, and I was too shocked to move. But the way he kissed me was so divine; it left me in a trance, an abyss so deep—it was pure ecstasy. I felt so great in that moment that I didn't realise the spell he was casting on me, and he continued to kiss me like a connoisseur to his wine.

And when I finally realised what he's done, I was already falling deep into his attraction. He begins to plant kisses down from my jawline and down my neck, occasionally marking his territory on my skin. As he did, a small sound escaped from my lips.

"You sound amazing, baby." His deep breaths against my ear sent tingles down my back.

The two of us continued to make out until his phone started to go off. He reluctantly glimpses at his phone, and his eyes widened at the texts.

"Sh*t." He swears with me in his arms. "Sorry Y/N....I have to go."

"Where are you going?" I followed him to the door. "Will you....be coming back?"

"Oh, Y/N." He slides a hand on my arm. "I'm a stray."

"And strays always comes back."

[Unedited]

A/N: short chapter but I did what I could !