Jail visit- Supercorp

Lena and Kara have been dating for 2 weeks, been friends for over 2 years, when the truth is revealed. Or well tried to be revealed to somebody.

"Hello Lena, what a surprise you're here. Come to see your mother in jail? I gotta say, it's been a while," she looked at Lena with a smirk.

"Don't play coy with me. What do you want, because it's really fun being waken up in the middle of the night to someone trying to get into my home, because my mother sent them?" Lena asked with a poker face, which she has mastered.

Last night, when Lena was sleeping, alone, because Kara was having a sister night, someone, one of Lillian's men, tried to break into her penthouse. Thankfully last week Lena just updated the security. Then she alerted Supergirl with the watch that she gave her.
"You've had so many assassination attempts, just in case."

"How else would I have gotten in touch with you? You never come to see me." Lillian asked with a smug face
"Maybe try calling, like any other normal person. Wait I'm sorry, you're not normal." Lena said back. "So what do you want from me mother?"

"I have some bad news for you. I've waited for Supergirl to do it herself, but frankly she's taken too much time. So I've decided to do it myself and make her miserable. Your best friend Kara is Supergirl!"

"Oh.." Lena acted sad, " she's been lying to me for all this time. But hey, Kara is here herself, waiting for me, let's ask her and see if she'll lie to me again!" Lena looked at Lillian with a smug face.

——————-——————————

Kara came in the room. "Hey Lena, what's going on?"

Lena stood up to hug Kara as a cover to tell her the plan.

"Lillian wanted to meet you since I've talked about you."

They sat down again when Lena asked her, "Hey Kara, so Lillian told me something about you. She told me you're Supergirl. Should I believe her?"

"Lena I'm sorry, I've wanted to tell you for so long, please don't be mad. The DEO didn't let me!" Kara said with tears in her eyes.

Lena was amused that Kara can make herself cry, but Lillian thought that Lena was pitying her.

But then it all changed for Lillian when she heard Lena talk again.

"Hey it's okay, you don't have to cry!" Then she looked at Lillian for a second with a smirk and told, " I'm not mad babe."

Then she looked at Lillian again and then she kissed Kara.

"What is the meaning of this!" Lillian screamed, "why the hell are you kissing her, she's an alien, she's Supergirl, she's been lying to you for so long!"

Lena had a fake smile pointed to Lillian, "Oh, didn't you get the memo? Kara and I are dating. And do you really think I didn't know she was Supergirl? I'm not stupid."

"You're a disgrace to this family!" Lillian screamed.

"Oh, and remember a few years ago when I was so mad at you and told you that I'll fuck an alien just to make you more angry? Well I did fuck an alien" Lena grinned.