S O N

Eris' POV.

"Hyun Bubba!" I exclaimed as I saw him walking through the door. Everyone in the room also looked up excited.

"Hyung!" The guys exclaimed at the same time making me cringe because it sounded kinda scary.

"How are you guys doing?" He asked with a smile "I bought you pretzels" I pouted, knowing I probably couldn't eat them "Vegan pretzels" He said looking directly at me.

"Bubba you're the best!" I exclaimed yeeting myself out of the couch and hugging him.

"I know I know" He chuckled.

"Jesus Christ Eris let Hyung breath" Seokjin joked.

We all laughed and then made ourselves comfortable. Jimin sure made his way into Hyun's shoulder because not even a minute passed and he was already sleeping.

"Jimin was really tired..." I murmured looking up, since I was sitting on the floor between his legs.

Suddenly, someone opened the door.

"Hello Seniors Sunbaenim" The five guys bowed almost all the way to the floor.

"Hey guys" Namjoon greeted them first, then we just murmured a small hi due to our sleeping beauty.

"Did you have fun?" Hyun asked them while handing them another bag with more pretzels. They sat on the floor beside me, starting to eat the pretzels.

"Yes Hyung!" Soobin whisper-yelled, he then looked at me with a smile "Noona I brought you one of this" he said giving me something that at first I didn't recognize. I grabbed it to see what it was and got excited when I saw it was almond chocolate milk.

"Aw, thank you" I said giving him a small side-hug, he was right by my side so it was an easy move.

We talked for a moment and even took a picture, then we all just stayed silent, on our phones or just being calm. I was scrolling on the search page of Instagram when a wild video appeared.

"Taehyung" I called him mid-shook. He looked at me with a scared face just for the way I said his name.

"What?" He asked worried.

"You have a secret son?" I made my question wanting to mess up with him a little, of course I knew it wasn't him, I'm with these guys 24/7.

Out of nowhere Namjoon started choking on his water bottle, it was a good thing the kids already left, otherwise I would have had difficulty on reaching him to pat his back.

"Are you okay Bubba?" I asked bending to be on his face level since he was also bending down to catch his breath.

"Yeah yeah, it's just, what the fuck Eris" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"NAMJOON" Jin scolded him with a threatening look. It was kinda eyeronical because he is the one who swears the most... haha see what I did there, funny I know.

"Look" I shoved my phone onto his face, he looked at the video with a similar shook expression.

"Holy..." He looked up at Jin, who was still looking at us with a bad look "... Cow. Taehyung, for real, have you been doing things behind our backs" Namjoon looked at Tae raising a brow.

"What?! No!" He exclaimed "I'm with you at all hours everyday, what do you mean if I've been doing things behind your back Hyung?!"

"You sure?" I looked down at my phone, to see the video again "You don't have a son?"

"No! Why?!" I looked at Namjoon, he gave me a nod to go showed him the video.

"Here" I walked to where he was sitting and showed him the video.

"Jesus, he does look like me" Tae said a little shook "What if it's me?" He asked looking up to me worried, I frown.

"Bubba don't be ridiculous of course it's not you"