Highway to...glory?

Y/N: WHY DID WE STAY IN TOO LATE!?

Kogarashi: I DON'T KNOW! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THE TIME CAME ALREADY!

While the two yelled at each other, the voices got closer as Y/N turned his attention to the area around him.

Y/N: Okay! I have an idea!

Kogarashi: What is it!?

A while passed as the girls entered the hot spring wearing absolutely nothing so their beautiful curves and mounds were exposed to the warm air.

Nonko: Ahh~! It feels so good in the hot spring! *Sits in the spring.*

Yuuna: Yes! It feels amazing! *As she floats into the spring and lets out a happy sigh.*

Sagiri: Its good to relax like this every once in a while. But what's got me concerned is the new guy, Y/N. *Sits in the spring.*

???: *Gingerly places a toe in the water testing it.*

Chitose: Come on Yaya! It feels so good! *Lets out a happy sigh as she lets herself relax in the spring.*

Yaya: *Takes her word and gets into the spring slowly but lets out a purr of satisfaction.*

Yuuna: U-Um Sagiri?

Sagiri: Hmm? *Looks at Yuuna.*

Yuuna: Do you know Y/N-San?

Nonko: You have to know him Sagiri! You nearly killed him when he came here. *Giggles and takes a drink of her sake.*

Sagiri: *Sighs.* Yes, I know him. He's like Kogarashi in the sense that he can punch ghosts and make them ascend. But Y/N is different. Y/N is able to punch ghosts because of his unique Oni ability. Demon's sense and power. However, I don't know exactly how he uses his power or how strong he is. He's like Kogarashi but different. 

Yuuna: You don't think he'll try and ascend me? *Yuuna mumbles scared.*

Sagiri: *Shakes head.* No. He's not like other people. He befriends ghost that don't pose a threat to him and those around. Its almost as if he can tell if a ghost is evil or not.

Chitose: Well, I think he's nice! *Claps her hands.*

Nonko: And hot~. *Licks in between her fingers.*

Yaya: Kogarashi and Y/N...are brothers.

The silence after hearing this fills the room as suddenly a loud crash is heard inside the hot spring. Immediately the girls are alert as they look around the spring and see a figure rubbing their head painfully.

Kogarashi: Dammit Y/N! You let go of the...the... *Sees the girls surround him with fire in their eyes.*

Sagiri: PERVERT! *Punches Kogarashi into space.*

Kogarashi: I'm sorry!!!!! *Star twinkles where he was hit to.*

Sagiri: That's one...now where's the other? *Looks around dangerously.*

Y/N: *Hiding up on the roof of the hot spring, snickering.* Gee hee. That was hilarious! 

???: Found you.

Y/N: 'Shit.' *Turns around and sees Yaya.*

Yaya: Prepare for your punishment! *Claws extend from her hand.* 

Y/N: *Eyes glow as he grins and reaches into his jacket.* Secret technique! Fish attack! *Throws out a salmon hitting Yaya in the face.*

Yaya: *Holds the salmon and eyes it before taking a bite of it and her eyes widen in surprise.* Its...good...