PART 10

2014:
FATE POV:
I walk up to the boss of the base I've been transferred to, immediately after the helicarrier incident "It's over, Fury has released everything to the public." "Everything he knows about. They don't know about you, they don't know about here." "Mr Strucker, if they get word of your work here-" "HYDRA, S.H.I.E.L.D… Two sides of a coin that's no longer currency. What we have is worth more than any of them ever knew." I look at the glowing sceptre on the centre of the table "We've only scratched the surface and already…" I noticed how he sort of becomes hypnotised by the sceptre for a second, he clears his throat and walks away from it and out of the lab "There are other facilities doing HYDRA's good work around the world-"

Good work. You know, I'm starting to doubt that. Good work… the deaths of innocent lives, for what? Power?

"-We'll feed them to Captain America and his colourful friends, keep them off our scent." "What about the volunteers?" "The dead will be buried so deep their own ghosts won't be able to find them. " I gulp "And the survivors?" "The twins." We stop in front of two small rooms with a glass wall facing us, a person is in each. A girl is making blocks hover with red magic and the boy is running around knocking into the walls "Sooner or later they will meet the twins. You will train them, so they are ready."

So that's why I was brought here.

"It's not a world of spies anymore, not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles, Fate. There's nothing more horrifying than a miracle." He walks me to the girl's room and he opens the door, I step inside "Hello, Wanda." Looking up at me from the floor, is a girl just a few years older than me, her hair is long and brown. She slowly stands and stares at me with her blue eyes "My name is Fate and I've been sent to train you." She just stares at me "Why you?" "Because I'm not as easy to kill as everyone else here and you need to learn to fight with those powers. I'll be by tomorrow morning to start our training." I'm then lead to the boy's room, as soon as the door opens I get that tingling feeling again.

Okay… so, he's another one of my soulmates, him being HYDRA too will be easier, I won't have to hide myself. Well, that's it stay here, maybe I could just run away, leave all of this behind?

The boy is also a few years older than me, his hair is curly and dark brown, he zooms over to me and his blue eyes look down at me.

PIETRO POV:
The door to my room opens, to reveal a girl with long wavy dark blonde hair and blue eyes, she's short and about my age. I have a strange feeling running through my body, so I speed straight over to her, she speaks "Hello, Pietro. My name is Fate and I've been sent to train you. Oh, also I'm your soulmate." Both Strucker and I speak at the same time "What?"

2015:
PIETRO POV:
Fate and I are sitting on my bed making out, she's running her hands through my hair, mine are on her hips. An alarm blares and Fate growls, she gets up and yanks open the door, I follow her. Standing there are a group of people, who look very interested. Fate quickly grabs a dagger from her left boot and launches it at the central man, it hits him right in the forehead, killing him instantly. The others all hurry to get back to whatever they were doing. I smile and take Fate's hand "You know, he might have been important." She starts marching away from my room, pulling me along with her "Then he shouldn't have been so nosy. Now, let's see what Strucker wants, he'd better have a damn good reason."

"Report to your stations immediately, this is not a drill, we are under attack." When we find Strucker, we also find my sister, who must've been summoned here too. Strucker speaks to everyone "We will not yield! The American's sent their circus freaks to test us, we will send them back in bags. No surrender!" All the Agents respond "No surrender!" I grab my sister's hand and Fate's "Let's go, we can help." They nod, I then pick up Wanda. Fate chases after me as we run out into the fight.