Daisy

your strange ways

attract me in ways

i strangely can't

understand.

~your secret admirer

Sometimes people end up in places they thought they'll never be

Sometimes people end up in places they thought they'll never be. In an embrace of a past lover or in a vanilla-scented home with 4 kids when only 21, and even though people sometimes enjoy that bitter-sweet bewilderment, they repeatedly try to find a way out.

I don't really have that option when I'm standing in front of the PE teacher's office, hands stuffed in small patched pockets that my yellow jeans are holding up, wrapped in an oversized black coat (that at first sight looks like it belongs to Yoongi but Jimin insisted it's his) and a black beanie.

I'm uneasy, edgy, agitated as I wait for my brothers to return to me. But why am I so nervous?

It's not like we just broke in our school at 4 AM, trying to get Jungkook to negotiate with our PE teacher in private.

I'm not sure what alarms me more, the word 'negotiate' or 'Jungkook'. However, them both in the same sentence literally horrify me.

Hoseok set me as the one that shall stay at the door, making sure nobody could enter or discover them while they invaded the small corridor and the office, probably scaring the brains out of the poor professor.

I don't know if I should feel even more fidgety or not because of dead silence from the inside.

Assuden I can feel a pair of timid eyes on me, the air surrounding me starts to smell of vanilla and lemongrass and I just know...

I know he's watching me again - mystical, puzzling, baffling. I should feel just a bit scared. A shiver should run down my spine, my heart should skip at least a beat.

But amazingly I'm not afraid of him.

He's watching not for me to feel horror or dismay, but to protect me.

He wants to shield me.

I nod wordlessly in the empty corridor as an agreement with myself and just as I open my mouth to assure him I'm fine, there's a tall figure in front of me, holding up a flashlight and an half-eaten sandwich.

"Hey, you! What are you doing here, kid?"

And there it is. A loud crash of glass, a shatter of something heavy, accompanied by (one of) my brother's shriek and an intense 'fuck'.

I swing around in one rushed movement, and (sadly) come face to face with an utterly horrific scene. Jungkook's on the floor, legs spread in some kind of an embarrassing pose, on top of some other body that seems oddly familiar (Taehyung?). The boy underneath him looks dazed too, one of his palms planted firmly on Jungkook's ass, the other one slumped in an uncomfortable angle as his glorious hazel eyes blink up at my brother.