Chapter 2

The Teen Titan who called herself Raven came running, with Starfire on her heels.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Oh. Nightmare. Sorta. The other part was a memory.”

“Can I...” She reached out her hand. I knew she wanted to see the dream I just had.

“Ummm. I guess so.”

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos.”

____________________________________________________________

Raven’s P.O.V.

____________________________________________________________

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos.” I saw the dream. There was death and then her and her boyfriend... Will. I heard a voice say something about drowning. Someone who looked like her.. A brother maybe.... In her mind she called him Percy... This must be Perseus Jackson. I kept looking through her mind to find out why she was here. I know its wrong but still. She hadn’t stopped me yet. She ran away. She was a Demigod. Well, not really. But she wasn’t a goddess. Wow all of this wal almost as confusing as my life. Maybe just as much. This was so hard to get through my head. There are demigods. They live all over the world, which they have saved on countless occasions. And that this girl is related to one of the heroes of the century Percy Jackson. That name is familiar. Isn't he that kid that kept showing up on the news. He was framed for kidnapping, or theif, or something many times, untill it was proven that he was being threatened by some crazy phsycopath, apparently Ares, and he was just a victim of circumstance. I pulled out of her mind.

____________________________________________________________

Raidne P.O.V.

____________________________________________________________

I let her see more than I thought I would. I let her know why I was here, what I was, who I was. But I didn’t let her see my eye. When she went into my head I saw my dream again. I saw my memories, all the things I’ve done wrong. Hot, salty tears streamed down my face. But I don’t regret leaving.

“It’s okay.” Raven said softly.

“No it’s not. I don’t regret leaving but I should have brought Will. He offered to come, but I was too stupid to let him come along. I thought he would get hurt. I should have left a note. I left my friends, Nico and Leo. I didn’t even tell Percy. I don’t think anything through. I am an idiot.” I tried to sit up but everything started to spin so I lay back down.

“Hey, Raven could you get me some ambrosia from my bag,” from the look she gave me I guess she had no idea what she was talking about. “The lemon bar looking stuff.”

she walked over to my golden bag.

“Hey umm. Why is your bag gold?” she asked.

“Run in with King Midas last year. I almost stayed gold forever had it not been for Will... now it’s gold and can hold an infinite amount of things.” She dug around in it and pulled out my pile of books. Then she pulled out the ambrosia and handed it to me. I pulled out a square and stuck it in my mouth.

“Friends, what it this lost hero they speak of?” I should have known this would happen. I hit my head. Also because I forgot that Starfire was here.

“Rick Riordan the author loves to falsify real events. He never added me into the books although I never helped... Well I helped at camp. This book is about a kid who came to Camp Half-Blood with no memory. Two other kids came with him. We thought that Percy would be there instead of him, The boy’s name was Jason. His friends were named Leo and Piper. Leo is one of my best friends.” But I betrayed him. I ended in my head. I closed my eyes. They had neglected to take off the eye patch. Good. I heard Starfire flip through some pages and start laughing. Hmm. She must have found a funny line. There were a lot in the book.