Chapter 1

I start getting up from my bed, in the prison. Today's the day I get out of it for 6 counts of murder. I killed my entire family, every single one including grandparents, aunts, uncles, even cousins except 1. My favorite of the cousins my sweet little rosa. The sweetest of them all. And she was the only one who didn't make fun of me being raped by her own father, my uncle, after he raped me I never left my room. Ever, I had rage build up and eventually killed him and everyone else. Because it was fun.

"Argot, your leaving now" the female guard screeches to me. They had to keep switching out my guard so I wouldn't keep dreaming of killing them, but I almost never did that, I was just wondering if any of them kissed the boss' ass to get replaced. 'Cause God was I terrifying. I was convicted 7 years ago, when I was 10. In those seven years I made every single guard fear me or at least shiver at my voice.

Every single guard and prisoner knew I would shank them in the bathroom if they talked back to me. Those were the kind of empty threats they fell for, i actually beat their asses until they were unconscious, sometimes even more.

They gave up on giving me a therapist, because I psychologically killed every single one they gave me, because those damn people kept asking about little rosa, who is now in a abusive foster care family, and kept trying to make me feel guilty about what I did to my brother evan, my sister Maria, my mother eve, my father Leo, my uncle Leroy the rapist, and my aunt julie, they were visiting our house when I was raped my brother found out told everyone and they, on my birthday the next week put 'congratulations on getting raped! Happy birthday!!' That day was the day I snapped. It wasn't a happy birthday, it was a happy DEATH day!

"Argot, time for your parting" another female guard, one much shorter than the first said. She was cute just not my type. My type was men, any kind too, other than homeless.

"Sweet, baby cakes" I say making the tiny guard blush but flinch away. I played with males and females that looked like they should be in school. I was 17, so I still wasnt free from damn schooling systems.

"W-well mr.Argot, since we couldnt tell you in prison-" she trailed off "-we found out their is someone who started killing random people" he finishes.

I burst out laughing "oh god, that's cool baby cakes new people to help me" I laugh. "Now I can have some fun, for once" I mumble to myself.

"Ok let's go baby cakes" I say brightly with a tiny bit of sinisterness. She rushed out with me on her tail, easily of course.

Jeez this woman is slow, "hurry up, buttercup" I entice impatiently. She quickens after I said that.

After a few more minutes of going through the prison we stop at a locker room with everyone's clothes before they were admitted here. She grabs my new clothes and a new phone and gives them to me.

"G-get dressed in these, your new foster parents are outside waiting for you" she says nervously.

"Thanks, sweetpea I really like you" I say with a hint of sarcasm. She gasps in shock 'cause everyone knows what happens if I like you. I kill you.

"Bye sweetie" I call as I head into the locker room giddy as a little child when i see her face, and how its twisted with horror and shock.

I head to the shower in here so I can be nice and clean when I leave this grime ridden place.

I get to the shower knowing I'm the only new Free man in this hellhole, well that's what I made it. I strip out of my orange Westburge state prison jumpsuit. My slightly abed torso showing.

I walk into the automatic shower enjoying the coldness of it. (They dont give prisoners hot water here) after my cold shower I start stalking to my new clothes and phone before I put any of this shit on I need to look at it.

The shirt is a plain gray shirt with a snarky remark 'I'm not an asshole, im honest' I chuckle at this remark and put the shirt on. I also see black Jean's they are skinny Jean's that I love. I also see a baseball cap that is a blood red color.

I put the cap on back wards and start putting on the socks that are laid out more black. The last 2 things are shoes and a nice obsidian black leather jacket.

I put the shoes on and then put the leather jacket on and shiver at the good outfit choice. I start tutting out not seeing the female guard instead a puffed chest Male guard. I lick my lips at the tight guard uniform around him.

This guy is buff. I hear sobbing and look behind him to see the female guard I 'liked'.

"Well shortcake and sweetie let's get a move on" I say impatiently heading towards the exit with them close behind.

I walk out to see the most annoying car, it's a yellow car with the most cheesiest people smiling next to the car holding one anothers hand. 'Great I get those kind of people' I thought walking towards the short couple of man and woman.

They both have a cross necklace on with jesus tied to it. "Are you fucking kidding me" I shriek towards them to try and make them flinch, they didn't budge only the smile disappeared.

The man spoke "listen brat, we will take you to try and save you from damnation, we only took you so we could have you purified and your sins forgiven"

This just gets better and better.