Chapter 3

What i thought me and giant were going to do was fight but no, he kissed me no doubt to embarrass me. I wouldn't have that and I kissed him back, his eyes widened with surprise when I did that, i guess he wasnt expecting I'd do it back to him.

It was now getting hot and heavy everyone cheering at us for doing this, for some reason, arent school supposed to hate this. He was the one who broke the kiss we were both out of breath.

I smirked at him and he smirked back then walked away. Asshole, I enjoyed the scene we made.

"Hi!" I hear a girls shrill voice, so I look over, big mistake.

"I'm Britannia, how are you doing" she chirps, her voice annoys me.

"Uh ok" I say walking in the direction of giant, and my first class.

"Um you shouldn't continue to coerce drake into liking you, he only kissed you to embarass you" she states out the obvious.

"Oh, believe me, I know he did" I say "wo-" she starts before i interrupt her "I kissed him back because I knew that" I finish.

She looks confused and shocked "b-but why?" She asks her head tilting

"Well, girl if your too dumb to know, I'm gay" I state walking away from her face and annoyed expression. Shes probably homophobic.

I walk into the classroom, late, might I add.

"Nice of you to join us Mr.Argot." the teacher says

"Wish I could say the same" I reply earning a few snickers from other students.

"Now, Lynn I will not tolerate snarky attitudes" the rlteacher reprimands

"Well, mr.Smith I dont care " I say in the same irritated tone.

"And tea-" I start, but i dont get to finish because 2 large hands grasp my waist and pull me away from the front of the class.

I'm now sitting on someone's lap, and blushing at the hard dick against my ass.

I look back only to recognize drake or as I like to call him giant.

My eyes widen at the fact I can feel his full 10 inch thickness from the tent in his pants. I'm so confused.

He smirks at me and eyes me coolly.

"Let.go.of.me" I demand in my scariest voice.

×××××××××Drakes PoV×××××××××××××××

"Let.go.of.me" the cute little puppy known as Lynn demands with his cute thick lips.

"Oooo so scary" I tease at him.

"I can hurt you" he seethes

I wink and reply " oh sweetheart so can i"

×××××××××××back to lynn××××××××××××

I'm seriously getting annoyed now, and it's not making it any better that I can still feel his boner on my ass crack. I turn back around and start pouting.

I hear his velvety voice form into a chuckle at my pouty face.

"I hate you" I mumble.

"Huh, what's that puppy" he purred in my ear making me shiver.

I feel weak now, I never felt like this.

And yo make matters worse people are 'aww'ing at my pouty face, I know I look nice and cute but I'm a hardened criminal.

_________________________________________
After school Drakes poV

After I got home to my house in the woods I started getting dressed for kidnapping my recent pet Lynn, he seemed like an easy target, well, to me anyway. Compared to me hes a small little puppy, seeing hes only 5 foot 11 while I'm 7 foot 3.

After dressing in full black, I pull my mask on and grab my shades along with chloroform and a rag soaked with it.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I've been driving for an hour to his house, I've been following him the whole time, cuz damn he be so slow leaving school or he got into a little fight.

As soon as he parked I parked at the house across from his house. Then got out and walked towards his unsuspecting being. I got the rag out and got ready to grab him, until, he turned with a giant satisfied smirk.

"Oh, drakey I knew you'd come for me" he says in his best girl imitation voice

Wait howd he know it was me.

"Oh you and drakey have the same body shape" he says like it the most obvious thing in the world.

"But princey, dont worry let me get my cousin and we'll come willingly"he says walking in to the house.

He later came out with a 13 year old "panic! At the disco' fan

"Ready, princey let's go" he says walking towards my car.

How the fuck did he see me though? and why is he not scared.

He opens the unlocked car and steps in along with his cousin who looks so confused.

I just walk to my car and start driving to my house.

"Oh, princey you shouldn't have a nice house so cute" he purrs seductively

"I'm sorry Mr but hes a little drunk" the little girl says apologetically

"Its fine" I say holding back frustration of the fact he is drunk.
_________________________________________

By the time I get them both inside its midnight and I'm tired.

Rosa puts drunk Lynn on the couch.

"Princey, thank you from saving me and her from the Christian's nest" he says a light pink blush on his face.

"Um well you two follow me" I say nervously

They both get up and turn their backs to me, nows my chance I use the chloroform on Lynn and elbow the girl in the head to knock them both out.

I first pick the girl up and throw her over my back.

Then I open the basement door and tie her in a comfy chair. I then go back upstairs to grab the ever so balsy Lynn.

Once I grab him I take up to the attic where a nice bed is, well it's a bed that has chains around it especially a neck chain, the only one I like especially.

When I get their I chain him up in every single restraint their is right now.

           Then he starts to stir awake