Diaphana

Name: Diaphana

Name: Diaphana

- She old enough

- Actually looking to be in a relationship

- She straight though she might date a woman if they're interesting enough

- Has the knack of unintentionally solving problems without even realizing it

- She's good at playing russian roulette, but bad at all other chance games

- Finds her group super interesting and wants to get closer them so she can figure them out and understand them better.

- DONT GIVE HER CANDY OR SWEETS

- Smiles even when she's sad

- Doesn't like the color gray

- Has an unusual amount of happiness almost at the level of something unfathomable.

-Is what you call a little mistress acting elegant and cute to fit her demeanour as the Kamukura clan head (A clan of noble blood, helping the royal family in the dark)

-Her hair is not really natural since her powers were to much for her causing her hair to be a storage for that power

Power:

She has charming powers and the ability to give absolute orders:

What I mean is that she unintentionally uses her powers, when she orders others to do her bidding, they can never refuse because by intercepting the brains ability to make decisions and do actions, her power instantly makes the person do exactly as she ordered.

This can be used on anyone and she can even do this without a single word by just simply using her psychic abilities, but there's a catch if her orders are not specific enough the order will be cancelled out and she will temporarily for a short time be paralyzed unable to move since her untrained power has come back at her since it was cancelled out.

Since she has no idea she has this power she just mistakes it as her being shocked that someone didn't listen to her. (Honestly the stupidity hurts me but don't worry she actually has common sense and some intellect!)

Her charm power is almost never used, but when in effect the affection of the target towards her skyrockets for a few hours allowing her to do as she pleases with the lovesick man or woman I guess, the thing is if she's nice to the person and actually does things that would improve their relationship, the effect can actually last forever.

She only uses it if she wants to get into a relationship with a person she thinks is interesting.

{Backstory!!!!}

Born in a household with each generation giving birth to male leaders.

Diaphana was the odd one out, her mother having seen her had disgust written all over her face and even disappointment. Grieving at the sight that her daughter had no chance to inherit the rights to the clan she could only glare with envy at the sight of the other wives giving birth to sons one after the other.

Being the main wife, the embarrassment made her feel as if she was shunned by the gods above. The other wives snickered and gossiped behind her back, her husband on the other hand no longer regarded her as something of importance.

One by one everything that she had as the first (main) wife was taken from her in a flurry.

And soon even her title as the highest wife was snatched away from her by another whos son had shown he was far above the rest of his step siblings. He ended up being named the heir.

Diaphana at that age was 5 years old and had been mocked by her siblings.

One day the mocking had gone to the level of abuse and in a fit of panic she screamed at the top of her lungs for them to stop.

What she didn't expect is that they stopped... Being the little child given no love at all, she though that maybe this was a way of showing it...

Doing what she asked.

Telling them to kneel and bang their heads on the ground, she watched as they slowly got on their knees and slammed their heads onto the ground, raising their heads, wounds had appeared on their forehead, dripping down blood onto the ground, mixing in with the soil.

Looking at what happened she finally thought that maybe she had a chance to become the next head and make her mother proud of her!

Running all over the house in search of her father, she found him in the houses library.

"Dad? Can I become the next leader?"

She asked innocently while tilting her head and putting her index finger to the side of her mouth.

He glanced at her coldly before looking back at his book.

Feeling down, tears welled up in her eye's as she looked at him wailing

"LISTEN TO ME!"

Dropping his book, he immediately turned to face her.

"MAKE ME THE NEXT HEAD SO I CAN MAKE MOMMY SMILE!"

She commanded her father as if he were just a servant.

In a couple days she was proclaimed as the next ruler of the clan at a banquet and no one had opposed her, she had silenced them all with a single order.

Going back to her mothers room she dashed in only to find her mother hanging from the ceiling with a sad look in her almost dead eyes.

The noose then broke and she fell to the ground somehow still breathing. It seemed she still wasn't aware her daughter had gotten the thing she wanted.

Going up to her with an unfazed look and smile, Diaphana told her.

"Come and hug me mommy! Love me.."

"F.O.R.E.V.E.R!"

Taking her time on pronouncing every single letter. She watched as her mom dragged her body with great difficulty. She trembled in pain and agony across the floor before stopping in front of the child beaming with happiness, she wrapped her arms around her, whispering praises and showering kisses on her face.

Diaphana giggled as her mother showed her "love" for the first time.

"Young mistress, it's time for you to have a seat on the Monarchs chair."

"Oh okay! Bye bye Mommy!" She waved her mom goodbye and ran towards the servant who led her into the hall.

As she walked up to her fathers seat, she sat down and watched her kinsmen including her brothers, their mothers and even her father below her bowing down.

She had become the very first female Monarch of the Kamukura clan.

And her rule will never end.

(I MADE THIS BACKSTORY WAY TOO FAST SINCE I WANTED IT DONE, SO ILL REWRITE IT AFTER A BIT)