3

Jamal woke up in bed to his room being pitch black. He tries to sit up but feels something wrapped around his waist. He stretches his arm over towards his night stand and searches until he feels something under his fingertips. He clicks it and his bedside lamp turns on. He picks up the covers and sees two tan arms wrapped securely around his waist. He looks over towards the other side of him and sees that Spooky is laying beneath the covers next to him slightly snoring a bit.

Jamal notices that Spooky's facial features are relaxed. This is the first time he's ever seen look less tense than normal. Even when Spooky is out with Jamal he's on high alert. I mean he has to be as a gang leader. Sleeping is the only time for Spooky to be truly be at ease.

Jamal shifts and turns over on his side to face Spooky. He reaches his hand up and starts to caress Spooky's face. He traces pictures on his cheeks then moves his thumb over towards his lips. He slightly tugs down on his bottom lip and places a quick kiss over them. Spooky stirs at this and Jamal can't help but smile. He continues to lay soft kisses on Spooky's face until he eventually stirs awake.

"Good morning sunshine!" Jamal let's out jokingly. "Good morning? It's still dark out papi." Spooky says as he yawns and looks out the window. He continues with "I see you're in a good mood at..." he trails off as he digs in his pocket and pulls out his phone. He turns it on and finishes his sentence with, "4 am. What got you so happy?" Jamal snuggles into Spooky more and says "Well I do remember you asking me to be your boyfriend or was that just a dream?" he asks sarcastically.

Spooky rolls his eyes then says "I dunno considering you did pass out it really could've been a dream. You know that I had to give all that food away to Cesar and Monse?" Spooky shakes his head. "Deadass? Damn! I was hoping you would've saved it. It sucks even more cause I know you be throwing down in the kitchen so I know it was some bomb ass food too." Spooky laughs then says, "It's cool. I can make you another bomb ass meal when ever you want. Just say the words and I gotchu papi. Let's just hope that you don't pass out the next time too."

They both chuckle then Jamal says, "Well could you really blame me though? You really surprised me. I would've never expected you to do something like that for anyone. But for me especially? It's like so sweet and thoughtful so thank you." Jamal leans into him and kisses him. "But I kinda wanna hear you say your answer though." Spooky says as he pulls Jamal's hips in closer. "Of course i'll be your boyfriend, Oscar."

They move in closer and they share another passionate kiss. "I like the sound of you using my government. Say it more often novio." Spooky said as he started laying soft kisses on Jamal's neck. He gives a low moan before letting out, "Uh huh, anything for you..." he trails off as he gets lost in Spooky's soft touches.

Jamal continues to be in the moment until he remembers what he promised Ruby hours before. He jumps up out of bed and starts to freak out. "Holy shit! I forgot about Ruby. I was supposed to help him look for his phone after school." he says as he paces the room. Spooky sits up in the bed and says, "Hey come over here baby." Jamal walks over to him and sits on his lap and Spooky wraps his arms around him. "Ya know, you ain't got nothing to worry about cause I handled the issue for you." he said as he kissed Jamal on the cheek. He looks at Spooky with a confused look on his face which tells him to continue.

"Well after you passed out, I took you home and put you in bed. After I made sure you were okay I took your phone and texted Ruby that you couldn't make it because you got sick from the school lunch and that you'll make it up to him." Jamal interrupts with, "Wait hold up, he really believed that? Also, how the hell am I gonna make it up to him?" Spooky just shrugs his shoulders then continues.

"Then I went to go pick up Cesar and your friends from school. Ruby was obviously mad but understood why you weren't there but that didn't stop him from ranting most of the ride." Jamal interrupts again and says, "Yup that sounds like Ruby. He always gotta rant about something. You know he-" Jamal gets cut off by Spooky kissing him.