Chapter 8 || The Concert

Y/n's -POV-

The Practice went well over the week and you heard Leo is Victoria's Boyfriend now, and...your still down about it.. you guess theres no faking your smile infront of your friends, since your heart is Broken. When Leo is around, you faked a Smile, he fall for it...even though he's Your Best Friend.

For tonights concert is 2 songs and 2 performance. And you and Danny had a Plan. In the Hoddie part, someone is going to play the Part of the song, while you are with your Friends! The one who's going to sing is a friend of yours, she gladly accepted to play the part. Once Hoodie song was done, you left your friends and perform your song on stage, thats it!

You walked through the Halls to your Classroom until you bump into someone.

"Oof!" You fell on the ground as your book fell too.

"Oh! (Y/N)!" Someone called....

It's Leo's...

You looked up and see Leo extending his hand to you.

"Let me help you up" he said. You hesitated but accepted it. He pulled you up and gave you, your book.

"Thanks..."I mumbled.

"No worries...Sorry about that.." he said scracthing his back of his neck.

"Its ok Leo..." i said and smiled weakly at him...scratch that...smiled Fakely at him. "I gotta go, see ya around Leo" you said as you hugged your book and walked past him, not going to hear his respond. You sighed, deeply. You came over an empty Hall way. You stoped and leaned over the Locker and slidedown, you turned your body, so you back is facing the locker you hugged you book and started to cry silently. Your still heartbroken, seeing Leo and giving that Fake smile all the time to when he's around, he's so Stupid to not see that your in Pain, Because of him!!

You sniffed and wiped tears off your face.

I have to get to class... You thought. You stand up and walked to your class as you put your hood up and wiping your tears.

●~At Lunch~●

You were Eating (any food you want) for Lunch with the boys, April and Casey.

"I'm so excited for tonight!!" Mickey Blurted out.

"And this time, Y/n is Joining us." Donnie said.

"You are?"Leo asked.

"Yeah...i guess..." you said

"Tonights the Concert and Y/n got us Tickets!" Mickey said.

"Its finally the time when Y/n is going to Join us In the Concert!" Mickey said.

"I thought you hated her" Raph said. You rolled my eyes.

"No i don't...i'm just...Busy" you said, technecaly its not a lie, since Being in a Concert is a Hand full. Then my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello?"i answered.

"Hey Y/n, Its Ender" i heard Enders voice in the phone, you smiled a little, not Faking it or Force its actually a smile

"Hey" you said.

"I heard about your Concert, Tonight. Is there any chance i can drop by and Visit?" He asked.

"Whats the reason?" You asked

"Nothing, just wanted to see you." He said, you blushed a little.

"And??" You asked

"You'll see" you could feel him smirk on the otherside of the phone.

"How did you get this number anyways?" You asked