•chapter four•

Skeet's POV

I was woke up by the sound of a woman moaning. My eyes jerked open and I remembered where I was. I couldn't help but smile thinking about getting to hold Danielle as she fell asleep. I glanced over at her now. The sight of her all sprawled out in her red underwear and big t-shirt made my whole body get hot. Her hair was a mess, but she looked beautiful.

"Skeet.." Danielle moaned loudly.

I sat up and watched her as she continued to whimper. She was still asleep and my cheeks flushed when I realized she was dreaming about me. I chuckled and shook her shoulder slightly. Her eyes fluttered open and just stared at me. Her face contorted with embarrassment when she realized what she had been dreaming about.

"You know if you're going to have wet dreams about me, you might want to warn me first." I teased her.

"Oh, shut up! I can't control what I dream about!" She groaned as she sat up in bed.

Danielle's POV

"What time is it anyway?" I asked stepping out of bed.

"Nine. Why?" Skeet answered as he stretched.

"Jacob will be home around noon. Do you want some breakfast?" I asked politely as I searched my bedroom floor for my pants.

"That's sounds great." Skeet said.

I accidentally forgot I only had underwear on and when I was rummaging through my pile of laundry, I bent over right in front of Skeet. He had a clear view of my whole backside. He cleared his throat loudly and I jerked my head up, realizing what I did.

"Sorry.. I forgot." I gave him a small smile.

He laughed and got out of bed, pulling on his jeans.

"Was that a genuine mistake or are you teasing me now?" Skeet smirked.

"That really was an accident." I replied as I went into the bathroom.

I brushed my hair out and brushed my teeth quickly while Skeet stood in the doorway and watched me.

"Can you stop smiling at me?" I asked with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"You're just so gorgeous, I can't help it." Skeet gushed as he ran a hand down my spine.

I noticeably shivered and Skeet came closer to me. He was standing behind me and I watched him in the mirror. He placed both hands on my hips and nuzzled his face into my neck, until I pushed him away.

"Skeet! Stop!" I grumbled and walked out of the bathroom.

"Danielle, I just want to hold you.." he groaned.

"Friends don't 'hold' each other." I yelled, putting emphasis on the word hold.

He followed me to the kitchen and took a seat at the bar. I began to get out some pans so I could make eggs.

"You know, friends don't usually sleep in the same bed together either." Skeet smirked as he watched me get the eggs out of the fridge.