(SJ) Confess

Today, You and the boys decided to hang out at Hoseok's place. you picked out something to wear.

 you picked out something to wear

You did your makeup.

•••

You arrived at the place. You walked inside and looked for them

"Y/N-ah!" Taehyung greeted you with a warm hug. These types of skinship are normal to you. Its not the first time he's hugged you tho.

You sat down beside them and noticed someone's missing....

Your crush.

"Wait... Wheres Jin?" You asked in concern. "why are you looking for him?" Namjoon asked with a suspiscious tone

"I know right, it almost sounds like she likes Jin-hyung." Jungkook teased, He's the only one who knows that you have a crush on Jin.

Youglared at him, "Theres a big chance Jin-Hyung likes Y/N." Hoseok paused, "but I'm not sure. Maybe not... But the point is... Do you like him?" Hoseok said in a teasing-way.

You thought that they're gonna find out anyways. "Maybe..." Jungkook whispered. You mouthed to him
"I'll kill you!"

"why does it sound like, Jungkook knows something..." Jimin said wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

"HE-.... He dosen't know about anything ." You sighed then looked down playing with your fingers.

"Y/N, you sound Guilty." Taehyung said and everyone agreed.

"Whatever, she says is it or not. Its obvious that he likes Jin-Hyung." Yoongi said...

"Yeah, but we want to hear ir from her!" Namjoon said. "Actually, he said he can't come.... Don't worry he won't know. Anything." Hoseok said.

"come on Y/N! Just tell us, Do You like Jin-hyung or not!?" Taehyung said.

"We're waiting...." Jimin whispered. You glared at Jungkook, since he was the one who started this topic.

There was a moment of silence. And you Couldn't take it anymore...

"Fine! I Like Jin! Okay!!? Now you know!"
They all gasped in shock.
You drank the banana-milk that was ontop of the table infront of you.

"M-My banans milk." Jungkook frowned

"So, all this time.... Jungkook knew this!?" Namjoon asked. You nodded.

"It was obvious." Yoongi said in a
Low-tone. While playing with his phone.

"So... When are you planning to confess to him?" Hoseok asked,

"I-I'm not planning to!" You sighed,
"I know he dosen't like me back. And I don't want this to be the cause of our friendship to be broken."

"What if he likes you back?" Taehyung smiled. "You should give it a Try." Jimin Said.

"No, I dont know.... I know he'll reject me, I know he dosen't like me back, I know he dosent love me as much as I do."

Out of nowhere a voice came out. "Who said I'll reject you?, Who told you I don't like you back?, Who told you I don't love you as much as you do?" we all turned around to see Jin Leaning his shoulder against the wall.

What.the.hell.

"Hyung! Since when were you here!?" Jungkook asked. With a nervous tone.

"what do you mean 'since when were you here'? We all knew he was here." Yoongi said then rolled his eyes.

"WHAT!?" You shouted in schock.
"when did you start hearing everything?" You ssked hoping that he didn't hear alot.

"from the start-start." Jin answered then smiled. You covered your face with your palms in embarassment.

"cute." Jin whispered before pulling your wrist and bringing you to the kitchen.

"Why haven't you told me?" He asks with a worried look. "why are you asking me?" You said trying to look away.

"Y/N.... I like you too, no actualy.... I love you... Since before." He confessed. I felt really happy.

"I love you too" I whispered. "so.... Does that mean?" He pauses and wraps his arms around my waist. "we're dating?" he asks in a low-sweet tone.

I didn't say anything, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with a low
sweet-tone.

You smiled "Yes." You answered. He oulled you in a tight hug.

He broke the hug and slowly lean closer while staring at your lips,

When suddenly, "Okay, you can't
make-out in my house." Hoseok said. You looked and saw all of them were there.

"Hyung how dare you! They were about to kiss!" Taehyung hit his shoulder

"That's it! I can't keep my girlfriend here." Jin said, then interwined his hands with yours.

"G-Girlfriend!?" Jungkook's eyes widen in shock. "This is.... Cute" Jimin said while smiling.

"I'm taking her out." Jin said while dragging you out of the house.

He opened the car-door for you. After you sat down He slammed the door back closed and sat beside you.

He started to drive. "babe. Where do you want to eat?" He asks.

"Babe"?

Your heart started pounding fast as he called you 'babe'

"Anywhere... But actually, I'd prefer your cook." You suggested.

He took his one hand off the steering wheel and interwined his hand with yours. You have never felt this way before.

"okay, I'll cook for my girlfriend." He flashed a smile on you.

Everything went well, He's been acting like a baby all day. Which is a side that you haven't seen on him before. He took care of you too all day. He's hugging you often. And asks if you're okay.

He pulled your wrist and made you sit on his lap. While his arms around your waist.

"Babyyyyyy" He whined. "What?" You ask smiling because of his cuteness. "Nothing." He anseered. lol. 😂😂

"actually, i was wondering... Since when did you start liking me?" You asked him. "Since like... The first two weeks we met." wow. That was a long time ago.

He kept staring at your lips and leaned forward. You thought this was too fast.

You gave him a soft-peck instead. He smiled at you.