(JK) You Regret

Today, you're hanging out with your
Friend, f/n

You had a little chat, till she/he started a conversation about your boyfriend, Jungkook.

"so, how's it going with you and your boyfriend?" your friend asks before drinking her coffee

You just nod in response, "Y/N..." she/he sighs before continuing "do you know how lucky you are to have Jungkook as your boyfriend?. I dont know how your relationship with him stayed long like this. You should show your love for him as much as he does."

And at that moment, You thought of.
When what the last time you hugged him? You Kissed him? You saying Words like 'i love you' or 'i miss you' to him, it seemed like forever since you've last told him those words.you dont even call him 'baby' like he does. You just realized how much you love him. And you regret being cold to him.

You sigh. "f/n, is it okay i have to go now? I forgot to do something." you said
"its okay, Keep safe." She/he said. You waved at her and she flashed a smile on you before you walked out of the door.

•••

You shut the door closed and heard a female's laughing voice from your shared-bedroom with Jungkook upstairs. Your heart beated fast like crazy. A tear dropped on your cheek. You thought of that he had every right to cheat on you. You don't deserve someone like him. You wiped it away and walked upstairs.

You opened the door, Jungkook immediately looked at you. "hey baby." he smiled at you, honestly. At the moment he called you 'baby' your heart sank. As you usually call him 'Jungkook' You smiled. "Baby-" You said. He was shocked as this was like the first time you called him that. You continued.
"who is she?" you said looking down.
He chuckled, "My cousin." You sighed in relief. "I think i have to go now, bye kook!" she said smiling at Jungkook before walking out of the door and making her way out of the house.

You pulled his wrist and hugged him tightly, he was shocked because its the first time for you initiate a hug between the two of you. But he hugged you back.

You started to sob and cry on his chest, while his chin ontop of your head. He stroked your hair. "babe, what happened?" He asks softly. "I-I'm sorry" You said between your sobs.

"Baby for what?" He asks in confusion.
"I-I love you ok?" You said while trying to calm yourself from crying. He was obviously shocked because this is the first time you said that to him. He smiled at you "I know that, and I love you too" he whispered.

He broke the hug and pecked your lips, "Baby, stop crying" he said caressing your cheeks with his palms and wiping your tears away with his thumbs.
You two had a long intense-stare at each other. You knew what he wanted. So you pulled the collar of his shirt and kissed him passionately, without hesitating. He kissed you back full of love.

You broke the kiss panting for breath, He smiled at you. "by the way. w-what was your c-cousin doing h-here?" you asked still breathing heavily. He calmed himself first and stabled his breathing before answering. "I wanted to surprise my babygirl for tomorrow, So I asked my cousin to come and help me. But since you found out. It wouldn't be a surprise tomorrow." He said.

Tomorrow?
Oh right, its our 7 months anniversary tomorrow.

You remembered, you smiled at him. "Baby you dont have to. You being here.. As my boyfriend.. And as my everything is enough." He smiled back at you and pecked your forehead. "lets just go out on a date then." He whispered. you nod "okay!" you said excitedly.

"I swear, I'm so lucky to have you." He said. No! I'm the one lucky to have you
He pulled your waist making you wrap your arms around his neck.

Then he leaned in again for another passionate long kiss.

--
SKDSKDKSKS HEYYYYY
SOOO. I'M RUNNING OUT OF
IDEAS, SO I CAME UP WITH
THIS. IK LAME. BUT I HAD
NO IDEA WHAT TO POST. PLUS
I WAS BORED AF. I MEAN...
WHEN WASN'T I BORED? LMAO
😂😂 GIVE ME SOME IDEASSS