Meet and greet 🤗

Voni's pov~
I woke up at 5:45 and woke up my sister as well. Today is very important because we have our big show today. We have a meet and greet in Atlanta with some Instagram Dancers and other new rappers like us. Then I changed my clothes and went downstairs to make my family breakfast. My mom and dad have been gone for three days because of my brothers travel basketball games and they'll be back in four days. So it's just kayla and I that's home. We were runing late so I just told kayla we would get McDonald's on the way there. I told kayla I'll drive and we hopped in my car.
Fast forward to the meet and greet~
Kayla and I finally made it to our meet and greet. We got out of the car and all these people looked at us. The only people we new was eisha and laii. So we walked up to them and said "hey guys sorry were late" . Then eisha said "hey y'all are fine we haven't started the meet and greet yet so your good". I just said "ok" and I saw these two boys looking at Kayla and I. Then I asked eisha who they were and she said "oh that's Debo and Chris there instagram dancers". I just said "oh why are they looking at us" and eisha said "they don't really see cute girls like y'all out here so they really just amazed" and we all started laughing.
Debo's pov~
Chris and I were at this meet and greet and two girls drove up and got out of a car. They were really pretty and I told Chris to look at them and he said they were fine. Then they walked up to eisha and laii and starting talking to them. Then eisha called us over there and introduced us to them. I just smiled and said "hey I'm Debo" and Chris did the same as well. Then one girl said "hey I'm voni" and the other said "hey I'm kayla". Then we just started talking and the meeting greet started. They performed a song they made and it was really good I never met girls that could rap like that.
Voni's pov~
The meet and greet started and Kayla and I had to perform our song. Everyone was so hyped and turnt up when we performed. When we finished with the meet in greet Debo came up to me and asked for my number and Instagram. I gave it to him because he is cute or whatever. When I gave it to him he said "so when I text you later your going to answer right". I said "sure" and laughed. Then I said bye to him and went to my car. Eisha was there and she took Kayla's and I picture and I posted one on my Instagram.

Caption: who needs a bestie when I my sis😁❤️❤️ by famousocean,famousdebo,and 4,670 others Comments ⬇️@famousocean~that's my day 1 forever 🤞🏽❤️@famousdebo~😍😍

❤️ by famousocean,famousdebo,and 4,670 others
Comments ⬇️
@famousocean~that's my day 1 forever 🤞🏽❤️
@famousdebo~😍😍

When I saw that Debo like my photo I started smiling so hard. Then Kayla asked me why I was smiling so hard. I just said "nun" and she grabbed my phone. Then she said "oh my sis happy because she got a nigga". Then I just said "he not my nigga" and she said "ok so why is he commenting heart eyes". I just said "whatever" and she laughed.
Fast forward to when they get home~
Kayla and I made it home and got on live. We started talking about the meet and greet and then Debo joined. He then commented "hey shawty 😍😁". I just said "hey Debo" and all of my fans started commenting about it and going crazy. Then an hour later Kayla and I ordered pizza and got off of live. Then while we were eating Debo FaceTimed me. I answered it and said "hey". He said "wassup shawty" I just laughed. Then he said "what you doing" and I said "eating with Kayla". The. He said "oh do y'all want to come to a football game tomorrow with Chris and I?Eisha and laii are coming.". I said "sure what time is it?" And he said "7:35". I just told him ok and we stayed on the phone till like 12 o'clock. Then I told him I had to go to sleep and he said "ok goodnight babygirl go get your beauty sleep". I just laughed and said "goodnight" and hung up. Then I looked over and saw ocean looking at me and she started laughing. I then said "shut up" and laughed. Then she said "ok ok goodnight babygirl" and we both laughed. Then five minutes later I fell asleep.