Falling for you❤️

1 week later
Voni's pov~
I woke up and Debo texted me
Debo🥰~hey
Me~hey
Debo🥰~would you want to go out for dinner with me today
Me~sure but what time
Debo🥰~I'll pick you up at 8?
Me~ok
Debo🥰~alright
I'm so excited because I think he's finally going to ask me out. He told Chris he liked me but I don't know how he's handling our situation. I told kayla about tonight and she wants to go shopping for it with eisha. I just said yes because I don't want her whining about it. Plus as long as I look cute I good. So eisha picked Kayla and I up. When we made it to the mall Kayla said "ok so we need to go to forever 21". I just said "ok" and started walking. We got one dress that I really liked and left. We made it home and it was 7:36 so I got ready and eisha did my make up. Then Kayla went live while we waited. We didn't tell our fans what was going on because I didn't know if Debo wanted them to know.
Debo's pov~
I went a suite store to get a nice outfit for dinner with voni. I really like her and I want to ask her out tonight. Chris helped me pick out a outfit and we went back to my house and got dressed. I saw Kayla went live but I didn't want to see voni yet I want to be surprised when I see how beautiful she looks at the restaurant we're going to. It was 7:50 and I drove to voni's house to pick her up. I knocked on her door and Kayla opened it. She said "well well well look at you all dressed up voni will be downstairs in a couple of minutes". I just walked in and said "okay" as I sat down on the couch. Then I saw voni walk down the stairs looking fine asf. I was so stoned I couldn't talk.

Voni's dress^Voni's pov~I heard Debo come in and I was nervous

Voni's dress^
Voni's pov~
I heard Debo come in and I was nervous. But eisha told me to breath and the led me down the stairs. As I walked downstairs Debo was shocked I guess he thought I looked good. Then I told eisha and Kayla I'll be back at 10 and said bye. Debo then walked outside with me and opened the car door for me. I said "thanks" as he closed it and went to his side. He was looking so fine and I just kept on getting more nervous. We then pulled up at red lobster and he opened my door again. As we walked in the waitress walked us to a table and asked us what we wanted for drink. I just said "a water" and Debo said "can I get a coke". Then the waitress walked of and Debo and I started having conversations. After we got our drinks and food Debo then said "so voni I have been catching feelings for you" and I said "your joking". Then he said "for real you funny,smart, kind,and beautiful". I started to blush and said "well I like you too". Then he said "well voni will you be my girlfriend" and I said "yes". After that everything just went smoothly and we had a great dinner. He then took me home and I told kayla and eisha what happened and they were so happy. Then while I gave them my leftovers eisha said "that's good because I knew my makeup wasn't going to no waste" and we all laughed. Then I saw Debo posted a picture of me on his Instagram.

Caption~this is all my so all y'all lame ass niggas stop tryna smack at my girl she mines❤️ ❤️ by imkungfu,famousocean, chris_gone_crazy, and 9,670 othersComments ⬇️@chris_gone_crazy~aww my nigga falling in love @imkungfu~ I feel loved 🥰🥰🥰❤️thx...

❤️ by imkungfu,famousocean, chris_gone_crazy, and 9,670 others
Comments ⬇️
@chris_gone_crazy~aww my nigga falling in love
@imkungfu~ I feel loved 🥰🥰🥰❤️thx baby

I started blushing so hard and ran upstairs. I got in the shower and went to my bed. I FaceTimed Debo till I fell asleep.